ADVERTISEMENT

Owen Freeman

I have a question, according to the Chicago Tribune they listed Owens height as 6-9 and other sources list him as 6-11, my question is what is his legit height?

Looks pretty athletic in that video. Not the quickest release on the three. On the other hand, a big man that can play the low post understands his best play is inside. Getting the ball to the biggest guy on the floor as close to the basket as possible is still the highest percentage shot, at least in college ball.

I have a question, according to the Chicago Tribune they listed Owens height as 6-9 and other sources list him as 6-11, my question is what is his legit height?
With or without shoes?

Which brand/model of sneakers?

And not to forget, the kid has a huge head of hair so is this pre or post hair cut?

;););)

With or without shoes?

Which brand/model of sneakers?

And not to forget, the kid has a huge head of hair so is this pre or post hair cut?

;););)

images

Jon Miller is/was one of the best Hawkeye sources of information in the last 2 decades. I miss having him around. He didn't chase ambulances or sniff jocks.
Agreed and I still follow Miller on the socials and his fall football podcasts, which are excellent during a walk or run! The running joke was Bruner's actual size and if he was taller than Jon Miller, etc. Miller even joked about this himself many times.

Reactions: perryhawk
Keep up the good work boys, I received this message from a certain someone I won't name 😂

"
I try to post good information on this site. I also try to help people out when they need it. You needed a link to watch a basketball game late last year and I helped you out.

Today I made legitimate updates to my Owen Freeman thread and I see that each time I did that, you quickly bumped the duplicate Freeman thread with nonsense. When I made my last post in my Freeman thread it took you just 3 minutes to bump the duplicate Freeman thread.

Just curious to why you are doing this. Are you that concerned that my Freeman thread might be on top of the duplicate Freeman thread and you cannot have that?"

Keep up the good work boys, I received this message from a certain someone I won't name 😂

"
I try to post good information on this site. I also try to help people out when they need it. You needed a link to watch a basketball game late last year and I helped you out.

Today I made legitimate updates to my Owen Freeman thread and I see that each time I did that, you quickly bumped the duplicate Freeman thread with nonsense. When I made my last post in my Freeman thread it took you just 3 minutes to bump the duplicate Freeman thread.

Just curious to why you are doing this. Are you that concerned that my Freeman thread might be on top of the duplicate Freeman thread and you cannot have that?"
Why do you, or anyone else, care so much about this? Just post your posts for the community to read. We appreciate it, it takes more than 1 poster to create a competition. Why not be bigger than that?

Why do you, or anyone else, care so much about this? Just post your posts for the community to read. We appreciate it, it takes more than 1 poster to create a competition. Why not be bigger than that?
Because ONE poster forces himself on everyone else. Bullies other posters, copies from them, spams this site repeatedly. No one else does this. And you know who we are talking about. That should tell you something

When he stops this childish behavior, we will stop calling him out for it.

Take a look at the thread about kris coming back. Fran/Malvin decided to pick a fight with a few posters today. He’s annoyed the mods so much they posted publicly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT