ADVERTISEMENT

**Paris Olympic Wrestling**

Going back to watch Brooks' matches and Peacock made the BS move of putting commercial at half time of his matches. He looks very strong on his feet, but I hate that he has zero par terre game.
Why? With the 2 point TD and the fact that you don't get much time on top - there's literally no need to have par terre.

Sidakov said the same. lol. Said it's a waste of energy.

Why? With the 2 point TD and the fact that you don't get much time on top - there's literally no need to have par terre.

If you can pick up quick points or even a tech w/ par terre why wouldn't you want that? Don't want to waste energy turning someone you can't I guess, but a quick tech saves even more energy, no?

If you can pick up quick points or even a tech w/ par terre why wouldn't you want that? Don't want to waste energy turning someone you can't I guess, but a quick tech saves even more energy, no?

It's not that easy to turn senior level guys. So it's a lot energy expended. Look at Spencer for example. He works so hard to turn guys that he exhausts himself. And sometimes it looks like he's fallen off a cliff conditioning wise.

But you never see Snyder, Sidakov, JB, uguev, sadulaev really hit that wall. Sadulaev pretty much stopped gutting people once he went up to 97.

Semis start at 12:15. He will be the second match.
I believe that ^^ is Eastern time. Please double check...I think those of us in the Midwest (Central time) will want to be watching at 11:15A'ish. I have seen a couple of references to 11:22A CST...but I would tune in a little early so as not to miss it. :)

I believe that ^^ is Eastern time. Please double check...I think those of us in the Midwest (Central time) will want to be watching at 11:15A'ish. I have seen a couple of references to 11:22A CST...but I would tune in a little early so as not to miss it. :)
Oh yeah, I'm no the east cost so I keep forgetting to translate for Iowa folks!

Yes, Eastern Time.

Reactions: el dub

Lee very lilely wouldn't be in the Olympics if not for his par terre. He likely wouldn't have beaten Gilman nor Zou in Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: Squarehat
This session was supposed to be on USA I thought? Middle of France/Germany basketball game so I'm thinking this will only be on Peacock like the earlier session...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT