ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Chryst...

This. The infatuation with Wisconsin is disgusting around here. This is our biggest rival and them winning does Iowa no good.
Oh ****! No infatuAtion with Wisconsin was making fun of the coach for sounding like Mortyy.

I suggest the OP's thoughts are appreciative.

I also suggest you pull the jealous stick out of your butthole.
Respectfully you don't know what my thoughts are. Duck off! You people are pathetic! Can't enjoy anything can you?

Who cares? This is an iowa board! WTH?!
More rude people......Isn't Iowa and Wisc in the same conference? We should care......I personally say ......good for them ...we have some work to do!
Go B10 ....all teams in the conference should be proud of what they have done this Bowl season. And actually Wisc. winning makes Iowa look better in my book.....I really don't understand what people are thinking??

More rude people......Isn't Iowa and Wisc in the same conference? We should care......I personally say ......good for them ...we have some work to do!
Go B10 ....all teams in the conference should be proud of what they have done this Bowl season. And actually Wisc. winning makes Iowa look better in my book.....I really don't understand what people are thinking??

And I have n clue why so many Iowa fans are gushing over Wisconsin. It’s weird.

Coming too an Iowa forum to talk wisky football is rude!!! Just standing up for what is right. Christ is a puppet for Barry, just like the last
2 guys. Maybe you'd like to talk Iowa football?

Maybe Paul could be the Iowa ad and he could hire lickliter to be our football coach

KF and Barta should be embarrassed that they have allowed Wisky to become the king of the division. It's ridiculous. Of course, the beaches of Madison are tough to recruit against.

ywar 1 - 10 wins
year 2 - 11 wins
year 3 - 13 wins

Wow
He's a good coach but Wisconsin has arguably been the best P5 program without a National Title or even appearence for the last twenty something years. They have had four coaches in that span and two of the four have been fired within five years at their next stop after leaving for other jobs at other P5 programs.

Chryst is good but their A.D and culture help whoever has that job.

This. The infatuation with Wisconsin is disgusting around here. This is our biggest rival and them winning does Iowa no good.
Guess what? Iowa needs to pick up their game, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. We seem to have no clue against the Badger’s 3-4. The 2017 Iowa Offensive Performance against the Badgers was beyond pathetic. The Hawks have to bring their game up to the level of Wisconsin and quit hoping the Badgers slip. Iowa fans have been hoping that would happen for 8-9 years now.

Where did this Whisky77 tough guy come from? My G-- if any of us went to a Wisconsin board and posted like he has we would have been banned long ago.

MSU, Wisconsin clearly passed KF
NW looks to have passed KF
Minny is pressing KF from bottom

This past season meh...I don't think the offensive efforts vs MSU, NW,Wisconsin and Purdue are worthy of praise.

I love Wisconsin's offense: all those throws to RBs, jet sweeps, counters, and so on. A defense can never get comfortable with them, can never sell-out to one type of play consistently. How hard would it be for us to do a similar offense? Well, apparently really really hard, which is frustrating.

I'm actually more surprised that NW and us have the same number of losses in the past few years (12 each, IIRC), and that they've beaten us 2/3. THAT bothers me much, much more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT