ADVERTISEMENT

PBP tonight?

The way the match started, thought Iowa would lose. Seems different not having SL getting it started for Iowa.
Iowa has been so fortunate with their lighter weights since Tom and Terry took over. I wonder over their tenure how many times Iowa has lost at 125 and 133 during a duel. Guessing the number is less than 10 times

Reactions: Inthecircle
This was Ybarra's best match of his career; still a loss but showing marked improvement. But sure hoping we see Ayala from here on out.

ADS just not as good as the top 2.

Eierman left some points on the board, as always, but an easy win.

Nice match by Murin against 1st or 2nd round-type oppponent.

Ditto Young.

Nice start by Marinelli--beautiful first-period TD--but then he played right into that guy's strategy, which is everyone's strategy against Marinelli: keep it close and try to get a TD in the last :30. A good win nonetheless.

Kem never challenged by #10 guy. So good on top.

Assad looked absolutely horrid. He's just not improving, and that's a big concern.

Warner with a rare major.

Cass scaring me there a bit.

Hawks looking competitive, and a lot of wrestling left in the next 5 weeks.

No nearfall points by either team tonight.
And for those of you who don't like Tarp or what he posts.

Go ahead and attack the observations he makes rather than Tarp himself.

Stand up for your own observations and thoughts. Make a good case for you own point of view.

We understand from your past posts how Big Bad Tarp Man hurts your feelings.

But act like an adult instead of some whiny little............

The way the match started, thought Iowa would lose. Seems different not having SL getting it started for Iowa.

???

I expected us to be down 7-0 or 8-0 after 133. The math said we were fine At that point.

As for it “seems different” without Spencer, I think Jim Gibbons put it best…

Reactions: TarpHawk and Redm18
And for those of you who don't like Tarp or what he posts.

Go ahead and attack the observations he makes rather than Tarp himself.

Stand up for your own observations and thoughts. Make a good case for you own point of view.

We understand from your past posts how Big Bad Tarp Man hurts your feelings.

But act like an adult instead of some whiny little............

What did Tarp post that anyone could possibly take issue with?

Iowa has been so fortunate with their lighter weights since Tom and Terry took over. I wonder over their tenure how many times Iowa has lost at 125 and 133 during a duel. Guessing the number is less than 10 times
I’d say that’s true. Me being a younger person doesn’t go all the way back to the beginning of Tom but here’s the pairs I can think of
McD-Dennis
McD-Ramos
Clark/Gilman-Ramos
Gilman-Clark
Short period of time was Stickley-Glynn (maybe the bulk of losses)
Spencer-Glynn
Spencer-Desanto
Ayala/Ybarra-Desanto

Spencer Desanto did it once, last night was once. I’m not positive of any other times.

Spencer Desanto did it once, last night was once. I’m not positive of any other times.
Yeah, that 2019 dual was brutal. Down 0-9 after Spencer and DeSanto as opposed to the norm of being up 10-0. I was feeling better after Marinelli stuck his guy and tied it up, and then Bowman gets stuck and we lose three straight winnable matches. One of the rare beat downs taken in the Brands era.

???

I expected us to be down 7-0 or 8-0 after 133. The math said we were fine At that point.

As for it “seems different” without Spencer, I think Jim Gibbons put it best…
He's the straw that stirs the drink?

Damn. I thought I was hiding the drinking and mental health issues.
I will assume you understood my point correctly and it was your detractors I was referring to.

But thanks for adding your name to the LONG list of Cesspool residents with both conditions.

Chicken or egg. Which comes first?

Cesspool or both conditions? ;)

Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT