ADVERTISEMENT

Penn Grades

vhsalum

HR MVP
Nov 14, 2002
Harris - B

We can all stop smashing the kid. It’s hard to be a blue blood and have decent back ups after #2. He didn’t get pinned and he’s trying pretty damn hard.

Schriever - F

Teske had better be a noticeable level up, because schriever won’t qualify at the rate.

Bennett - C

Just wish he would have done more, or I guess be better on his feet. Not much more we can ask than keeping it to a decision.

Murin - C+
Murin is FAR more active than he’s ever been. I think it pays off as the season progresses. But he owns a 7-1 win over zapf in the past. One guy got better and the other hasn’t separated or created more distance.

Siebrecht - B

Artalona has been head-throwing dudes for 20 years. Impressive to that Siebrecht rolled him to his back for the fall

Kennedy - A

Breaking people by attacking, making guys pay for shooting.

Nelson - B

That first period I thought, welp, same old Nelson. Just gonna wait for the guy to get tired. Then? He actually opened up in the 2nd and 3rd. Here’s hoping that’s a harbinger for the future. That he’ll open up and attack even when the guy isn’t just dog tired.

Abe - C-

Need bonus points

Warner - F

There’s ANOTHER way Warner can be beat?!?!!! Good god man.

Cass - C+

Ironside said it - At this point in his career, why doesn’t he have even a threat on the opposite side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT