ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

No you don't. It's easier for libs to blame the gun, republicans, and the NRA. You don't want to have to get to the root cause of the shootings, because it would mean having a tough conversation and for some of you it would require looking in the mirror, or more importantly admitting you are wrong.
I want to have that discussion and have no issue looking in the mirror. Hit me with what you believe is the “root cause,” as well as solutions going forward. What are people wrong about? Knowing how simple you are, and the fact you use “cause” singularly…this should be a great read.

Reactions: Ree4 and RileyHawk
tougher sentences for crimes involving guns, including life in prison,
get control of the border
more people committed to mental health institutions
any credible threats made carry a mandatory 10 year sentence
ban social media for kids under 18
This is a War Invasion. These people are armed, uniformed, and informed they can take your life and your property.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
then you would have nobody to protect you

spit-laugh.gif

Hook, line, and sinker boys…RN’s bought and sold.

FTR, when whatever apocalypse you think will possibly happen happens, please stay in AZ RN. I’ll make it just fine without you.

Your party cut mental health funding. Started with Reagan when he shut down mental health facilities.

Boy u r dumb.

There are some mixed messages there and some are completely unrealistic, but I appreciate the feedback.

The margins on fentanyl is 6000%. The cartels will fight and die by the thousands to maintain this market.

Banning social media is stupid. Do you want to burn books too!
so social media has nothing to do with mass shootings? Let me bring this back up

It's easier for libs to blame the gun, republicans, and the NRA. You don't want to have to get to the root cause of the shootings, because it would mean having a tough conversation and for some of you it would require looking in the mirror, or more importantly admitting you are wrong.

so social media has nothing to do with mass shootings? Let me bring this back up

It's easier for libs to blame the gun, republicans, and the NRA. You don't want to have to get to the root cause of the shootings, because it would mean having a tough conversation and for some of you it would require looking in the mirror, or more importantly admitting you are wrong.
Spoken like someone with his head so far up his ass he can see his stomach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT