ADVERTISEMENT

PJ coming after Seth?

HawkNorth

HR All-State
Nov 24, 2003
According to Chad Lestikow as per the podcast today. Minny just lost their DC to Michigan State. PJ needs a miracle.

Just keep rowing
dumpster-fire-flood.gif

Had forgotten this, but Amani Hooker camped with Minnesota 3 times and never got an offer. We know how that played out.
Still amazed they let Hooker get away, just a short drive from campus too IIRC. Was that Jerry Kill?

OT a bit, but I believe MSU & USC contacted Phil in the past month.

He's not going anywhere.

Reactions: MitchLL
Third world shithole.
I really like St. Paul, and TBH that campus is stunningly beautiful in the summer time. The program is the problem, but with a good coach, the recruiting bed is decent, no idea about the facilities, and playing in an outdoor stadium was interesting.

Reactions: littlez
The MSP metro has more people than the entire state of Iowa
MSP has more people than the entire state of Iowa.......that is kind of the point. Woke metros are no place to be right now. Hell they burned downtown and nobody was help accountable. They neutered the police department. No thanks with that crap. No way to go through life.

MSP has more people than the entire state of Iowa.......that is kind of the point. Woke metros are no place to be right now. Hell they burned downtown and nobody was help accountable. They neutered the police department. No thanks with that crap. No way to go through life.
God I hate the free board. If more people live in MSP than the entire state of Iowa, that's pretty good evidence that more people would rather live there than in Iowa. Nobody in MSP is priced out of New Hartford. Or Waukee for that matter.

God I hate the free board. If more people live in MSP than the entire state of Iowa, that's pretty good evidence that more people would rather live there than in Iowa. Nobody in MSP is priced out of New Hartford. Or Waukee for that matter.
No offense but that’s a non sequitur. But to each their own. There were good things about the Cities and there were things I didn’t like, much like any other place I’ve been.

No offense but that’s a non sequitur. But to each their own. There were good things about the Cities and there were things I didn’t like, much like any other place I’ve been.
It's not a non sequitur. I responded to a post asking who would want to live in Minneapolis. Obviously a lot more people than who want to live in Iowa. Your personal preference is irrelevant to the argument. Especially because Iowans have a comical chip on their shoulder about these things

PJ should hire an up and comer. If I had already made a name for myself as a power 5 coach, no way I would go take orders from that guy. Can't imagine Seth respects him enough to be his subordinate either.

It's not a non sequitur. I responded to a post asking who would want to live in Minneapolis. Obviously a lot more people than who want to live in Iowa. Your personal preference is irrelevant to the argument.
It is a non sequitur. I live in the Twin Cities metro, but I would rather live in Iowa. There are many factors that determine where one lives. Where one is at doesn't necessarily prove that's where they want to live.

Reactions: hoffmkr
It is a non sequitur. I live in the Twin Cities metro, but I would rather live in Iowa. There are many factors that determine where one lives. Where one is at doesn't necessarily prove that's where they want to live.
That cuts both ways. Probably moreso with Iowans who would like to live elsewhere but can't afford to move to those places.

It's not a non sequitur. I responded to a post asking who would want to live in Minneapolis. Obviously a lot more people than who want to live in Iowa. Your personal preference is irrelevant to the argument. Especially because Iowans have a comical chip on their shoulder about these things
The Cities have a higher population than Maui, is that because everyone would rather be there than in Hawaii? It may well be true that more people would rather be in the Cities than in Iowa, but population size doesn’t prove anything about preferences. That’s the definition of a non sequitur.

Reactions: LIV4GOD
The Cities have a higher population than Maui, is that because everyone would rather be there than in Hawaii? It may well be true that more people would rather be in the Cities than in Iowa, but population size doesn’t prove anything about preferences. That’s the definition of a non sequitur.

What population size does prove is that people want to live there in contrast to the assertion that nobody would want to live there. Twin Cities aren't a prison camp. It's a ridiculous thing to say when people aren't restricted from leaving Minnesota to go live in Iowa or elsewhere in the states. Plenty of people obviously want to live there.

What population size does prove is that people want to live there in contrast to the assertion that nobody would want to live there. Twin Cities aren't a prison camp. It's a ridiculous thing to say when people aren't restricted from leaving Minnesota to go live in Iowa or elsewhere in the states. Plenty of people obviously want to live there.
Absolutely, 100% agreement with you on that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT