ADVERTISEMENT

Poll : FIRE FERENTZ NOW

His new contract means he isn't going anywhere but yes, in a perfect world it's time for a change

No,

Just his offensive coordinator. If he's performing worse than both Greg Davis and Ken O'Keefe, who were both ran off, why wouldn't we?

We had the best offensive line in college football returning and did nothing. And don't go on about a couple injuries to the line.....all programs had injuries this year. And for an OL development program, should be simple "plug and play".

This quote by our best recruit’s father, who likely had some influence in where his son went, should speak volumes.

What are other kids and parents thinking?

He needed to go awhile ago so yes
Coaches who stay to long at programs don't ever seem to be willing to make changes when needed.
We keeping him makes as much sense as huskers fan keeping there sell out record going

No

Fire Barta first. Wrestling, and Football are not where they once were, but Barta does not have the sense or the stones to handle the job. Not to mention he completely mishandled the whole Meyer/Griesbaum business. We need an AD with some sense to make the next hire. I do believe KF has earned the right to leave with dignity if it comes to that. I believe KF is still the right HC, but if next year looks like this one then I can see logic in executing his ouster. AD should be fired immediately, and BF should be demoted to Run Game Coordinator also effective immediately. KOK should call the last game, and they should hire a new OC for next year as 10th Asst.

No

Fire Barta first. Wrestling, and Football are not where they once were, but Barta does not have the sense or the stones to handle the job. Not to mention he completely mishandled the whole Meyer/Griesbaum business. We need an AD with some sense to make the next hire. I do believe KF has earned the right to leave with dignity if it comes to that. I believe KF is still the right HC, but if next year looks like this one then I can see logic in executing his ouster. AD should be fired immediately, and BF should be demoted to Run Game Coordinator also effective immediately. KOK should call the last game, and they should hire a new OC for next year as 10th Asst.
I totally agree with you. The most logical post I've seen in a long time. Not sarcasm, btw. That wasn't, either. No, seriously, you are accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT