ADVERTISEMENT

Poll - Should Iowa Bring in AJ Ferrari?

Should Iowa Bring in AJ Ferrari?

• Total voters
One guy has been on the team busting his ass for 5 years.

The other guy is AJ Ferrari, who’s been hated by Iowa fans for years, and isn’t even committed to Iowa let alone on the team.

Who to cheer for? Gosh, I just don’t know.
You didn't give qualifying options.

Reactions: Squarehat
So far, I count 9 Penn State fans that have voted to bring AJ into Iowa. So this poll is about as useless as a lock on the men's shower room at Penn State.
Dont worry, I'll update the results for you daily if you want. At this point, Iowa fans are in favor of bringing in a rapist although by the slimmest of margins.

• Haha
Reactions: backdrft76
So far, I count 9 Penn State fans that have voted to bring AJ into Iowa. So this poll is about as useless as a lock on the men's shower room at Penn State.
Actually, I overlooked something. Quite a few PSU fans have voted no as well so the margin isn't as slim as I thought. Maybe you can create new usernames to vote no so the "We want a rapist" vote doesnt run away with this thing.

If you need help creating the usernames....just let me know. I have some experience with that.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Lol. A Penn St fan throwing stones about anything sexual. Sandusky child?
Youll have to show everyone where I condoned Sandusky being at PSU and the shit he did.

As for your support of wanting a kid that very well could be a rapist? I'll use the results of this poll to form my opinion...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: derekforhawks
Thats the spirit guys! Its looking better for you now...Close that gap. I just knew I could help you all to get there..

I’m conflicted. Ya’ll knew how I felt about the situation before yesterday. But so many birds have flown since then. And I have been entertained. That said, my only concern now would be how, “the team,” would be affected. Is that the taste of poison or medicine?

Reactions: GiApet
For those voting no...feeling like you may need to get away from here out of fear of "being lumped in", Let me remind you of this thread over on the PSU board.

And don't worry, we are an accepting and loving Nation...

The undecided folks confuse me. 2nd semester is upon us. Do you want him on the team or not?
Second semester is indeed upon us. When do we get some news? Since the SS was actually second semester I thought at least one of the brothers might have wrestled attached.

The undecided folks confuse me. 2nd semester is upon us. Do you want him on the team or not?
I voted “undecided”

He is a past NCAA champ. Obvious potential to produce wins and team points, perhaps another individual title - that’s a major plus.

He is also an immature jackass with personal behavioral problems which could disrupt team chemistry and negatively effect the University.

The uncertainty is whether Brands will be able to reign and successfully manage the personal issues. I doubt it but I don’t believe it is necessarily outside the realm of possibility either. Tom Is probably undecided too so I don’t feel bad

Last edited:
So far, I count 26 Penn State fans that have voted to bring AJ into Iowa. So this poll is about as useless as a lock on the men's shower room at Penn State.
And around 15 no's from PSU fans. Tightening up but Hawk fans seem to be still on the side of bringing in a possible rapist. I did my best in here to persuade Hawk fans to vote no Turk. Its in Gods hand now...

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
The mods should wait till about 2 am, declare the poll is having some kind of clitch and mark it as "no further replies" ... then when you wake up in the morning the no's will be firmly ahead....

I went undecided because I feel like I’m missing too much info behind the scenes. I’ll support whichever way the coaches decide to go with him. His antics at SS were so ridiculously over the top that I can’t help but laugh at it. He is the absolute perfect heel…and a damn good wrestler.

As an Iowa State fan, I don't want any of the Ferraris anywhere near our team. Are they really good wrestlers? Seems like it. Are they terrible people? It appears so. I suspect Terry will talk Tom into taking the chance. Good luck with that.

You are worried about the Iowa State team being near them?

I don't think there is any interest from either side. That being said, I think they are bad for a room overall. Personally, I wouldn't want them. Wrestlers are generally an "interesting" bunch of characters. There are good characters and bad characters. I think the Ferraris are more trouble than they are worth. Just my opinion.

Youll have to show everyone where I condoned Sandusky being at PSU and the shit he did.

As for your support of wanting a kid that very well could be a rapist? I'll use the results of this poll to form my opinion...
Do U realize that every kid recruited by every school could be a rapist?

Dont worry, I'll update the results for you daily if you want. At this point, Iowa fans are in favor of bringing in a rapist although by the slimmest of margins.
AJ had his charges drop. Have you heard of Andrew Long. People need to realize winning matters. If you think teams weren't reaching out trying to get AJ after the Salute you're delusional

So far, I count 31 Penn State fans that have voted to bring AJ into Iowa. So this poll is about as useless as a lock on the men's shower room at Penn State.
Gosh - you musta spent a lot of time auditing all the votes. I’ll also assume that you have equal interests in “men’s shower room”s.

Reactions: PSUer1989
AJ had his charges drop. Have you heard of Andrew Long. People need to realize winning matters. If you think teams weren't reaching out trying to get AJ after the Salute you're delusional
look Corby, you've made it clear these past few days that you're all for bringing in a kid that mowed a woman down on the highway and possibly raped another one. you've made it quite clear to the rest of us winning matters to you more than what this kid might being doing o endanger society. I aready know where you stand, i'm just being curious how the rest of Hawk nation feels. And if it makes you feel better that there may be other dirtbag coaching staffs out there putting winning over everything else with this kid then I say run with it.

Gosh - you musta spent a lot of time auditing all the votes. I’ll also assume that you have equal interests in “men’s shower room”s.
Took about 46 seconds to count the names.

Last edited:
look Corby, you've made it clear these past few days that you're all for bringing in a kid that mowed a woman down on the highway and possibly raped another one. you've made it quite clear to the rest of us winning matters to you more than what this kid might being doing o endanger society. I aready know where you stand, i'm just being curious how the rest of Hawk nation feels. And if it makes you feel better that there may be other dirtbag coaching staffs out there putting winning over everything else with this kid then I say run with it.
What we think doesn't matter much. Iowa wrestling has had its share of characters and will in the future regardless of what we think. Most fans were against AJ coming and as it became clear that he was most switched that stance . I'm not a bullshit artist and call it like I see it and I see the fans embracing AJ. He wasn't in an Iowa singlet at the Salute my opinion is once he is that all changes. We can have different opinions it's allowed. So you look 🤣🤣

Reactions: GiApet
What we think doesn't matter much. Iowa wrestling has had its share of characters and will in the future regardless of what we think. Most fans were against AJ coming and as it became clear that he was most switched that stance . I'm not a bullshit artist and call it like I see it and I see the fans embracing AJ. He wasn't in an Iowa singlet at the Salute my opinion is once he is that all changes. We can have different opinions it's allowed. So you look 🤣🤣
Can you give us any historical data to back up that claim?

• Haha
Reactions: west2east
Prior to soldier salute I was a yes, now I'm a no. I'd hoped he'd matured over the past 2 years but it doesn't appear he has... that and I don't think he's a contender this year regardless. He looked sluggish and very rusty against a guy he should dominate and I don't think that's changing significantly in 3 months.

Reactions: goldenanimal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT