ADVERTISEMENT

Practice Observations

That second match between Lee and Teasdale reminds me of the second period between Lee and Piccininni at Stillwater where Lee gassed and got #pinned

Something familiar about you, just can’t seem to place it. Sure it will come to me in a sec.

Why don’t you give your guy a spot of credit? Lee screwed up on his splits defense and kept his head close to his knee and Picc took advantage and got his first win against a Hawk.Less than a month later...welp.

Right now, Picc has 15 losses...six of them vs Iowa with half being bonus. Both Gilman and Lee have pinned him at NCAAs. Picc=NATO w/o the title.

More accurately stated..... in YOUR OPINION, his OPINIONS about GT are accurate... Apparently you are not sure about the difference between fact and opinion. Didnt they teach you that in medical school?
Actually they did and I do know the difference. I will stick to my facts.

No one is blaming his problems on anyone else but him.... but who the hell are you (or others) to define what his problems are? Are you his doctor, father or his coach? Do you know the intimate details of his life? Have you even talked to him about this? No?? then STFU. Do you project your issues on others too you a-hole? Go back to your 12 step meeting and finish your jerk off to "enabling" "denial" and "entitlement."

"people like you" You don't know me at all and I am certain you are not smart enough to relate to me on almost any level, so GFY for your self serving assumptions.

You got me, I'm not relating to you on level. Your posts are definitely of a unique intelligence level.

If you're not blaming his problems away, then what are you doing? Are you just denying that he ever had a problem? Are you thinking that he was healthy, making great choices and doing everything right, just not good enough to make it in the PSU room?

See I am saying that he was making terrible choices and not putting into wrestling what it takes to be successful. Because of that he didn't make it at PSU, went to rehab, turned to the Lee's for some guidance, is getting things straightened out, and now has a chance to be a great Hawk. That makes me an unintelligent a-hole, huh...

Speaking of Rivera any news on his weight for this year? I know there was talk of him jumping up to 133 after nationals. I kinda hope he doesn’t would love to see him get flattened and shut him up this year.
Rivera will be 125. People misinterpreted his Tweet

When your opinions are "my facts" It is a good thing that you are retired.
Why do you have your opinion that my info is not accurate? I live in western PA and know PSU people as well as Iowa people who have confirmed this to be true as well as people close to the family. I will not put these sources on a message board. I like Teasdale and I am thrilled that he is a Hawkeye. I watched him wrestle all through High-school. Kids have issues and he just has had his issues made public. I did not start that info on message boards, I just confirmed that had those issues. I first heard it when it was first announced by Penn St that he was leaving school. A large PSU wrestling booster told me this info. It has been confirmed by others since then.

ISU fans like crablegs like to dwell on this crap, and that’s not a surprise (and one of many reasons I hardly post on this board), but it would be great if Iowa fans would just let it go. Gavin is a super young man and is doing a great job of righting the ship, and he’s now in good hands for a change with our coaches. Time to look forward, not back. Hopefully Iowa fans, at least, can let the past go and focus on the positive.

ISU fans like crablegs like to dwell on this crap, and that’s not a surprise (and one of many reasons I hardly post on this board), but it would be great if Iowa fans would just let it go. Gavin is a super young man and is doing a great job of righting the ship, and he’s now in good hands for a change with our coaches. Time to look forward, not back. Hopefully Iowa fans, at least, can let the past go and focus on the positive.

If ISU fans like @crablegs1 are one of "many" things that cause you to hardly post on this forum, I'm thinking the problem may really be with your capacity for tolerance. Just sayin'.

Reactions: crablegs1
Why do you have your opinion that my info is not accurate? I live in western PA and know PSU people as well as Iowa people who have confirmed this to be true as well as people close to the family. I will not put these sources on a message board. I like Teasdale and I am thrilled that he is a Hawkeye. I watched him wrestle all through High-school. Kids have issues and he just has had his issues made public. I did not start that info on message boards, I just confirmed that had those issues. I first heard it when it was first announced by Penn St that he was leaving school. A large PSU wrestling booster told me this info. It has been confirmed by others since then.

So by your own admission you are spreading second hand information (aka gossip) but passing it off as if you had some inside medical/personal knowledge. You are talking shit and judging on an 18 yo kid.
You are an embarrassment to the medical profession ...if you are a doctor.
Maybe you should revisit part of the hippocratic oath.... Primum non nocere.

[
If you're not blaming his problems away, then what are you doing? Are you just denying that he ever had a problem?

No. I know you are "super smart" so I will make it really simple. I am saying that you don't know the details of his life and hence are unqualified to define what his problems are--aka judge him. Judging him without the first hand information makes you a judgmental a-hole.

Maybe if I wrote in crayon would it help you process it better????

So by your own admission you are spreading second hand information (aka gossip) but passing it off as if you had some inside medical/personal knowledge. You are talking shit and judging on an 18 yo kid.
You are an embarrassment to the medical profession ...if you are a doctor.
Maybe you should revisit part of the hippocratic oath.... Primum non nocere.
I admit no such thing. I have not spread gossip.
I never stated I had any inside medical information. I have posted nothing regarding his medical condition. I have not talked shit about him. I have not judged him at all. I did not bring up this topic. When you attacked another poster who discussed his problems, I only agreed with the other poster that his information was accurate. Now you attack me personally as well, but you never dispute the accuracy of the other poster’s information. There is a good reason for that. You have no argument to dispute that information. Please tell us your first hand information that disputes anything.
What does the Hippocratic oath have anything to do with this discussion?

So you have a poster on this thread throwing out personal attacks against several other posters, but in the one ruining things because I questioned Spencer’s conditioning.

Crabby has his moments. He is an ISU fan so no real surprise he takes a negative view. It does suck not have to WWDM as much. Great Hawk fan with his finger on the pulse of the program. And while optimistic he is also objective. He and Chief and some others are awesome for discussion without trolling and personal attacks. I likewise post less now after the psychos on CF took some of my football posts and cut and pasted them on CF and then Psychotic Twins and his minions posted all my personal and professional info including crap with my ex wife and kids. Sucks when message boards get to that.

I never stated I had any inside medical information. I have posted nothing regarding his medical condition. I have not talked shit about him. I have not judged him at all. I did not bring up this topic. When you attacked another poster who discussed his problems, I only agreed with the other poster that his information was accurate. Now you attack me personally as well, but you never dispute the accuracy of the other poster’s information. There is a good reason for that. You have no argument to dispute that information. Please tell us your first hand information that disputes anything.

So you vouch for the accuracy of the the GT rumors with more rumors, or, - to give some you credit - better rumors. And the burden is on others to disprove you with 'first hand" information. That's some very twisted logic and not a good way to arrive at the truth. AND, here the truth is nobody's business anyway.

Crabby has his moments. He is an ISU fan so no real surprise he takes a negative view. It does suck not have to WWDM as much. Great Hawk fan with his finger on the pulse of the program. And while optimistic he is also objective. He and Chief and some others are awesome for discussion without trolling and personal attacks. I likewise post less now after the psychos on CF took some of my football posts and cut and pasted them on CF and then Psychotic Twins and his minions posted all my personal and professional info including crap with my ex wife and kids. Sucks when message boards get to that.

Holy hell...sorry that happened to you bud. Some crazy bastards out there.

Reactions: MSeil
I'm going to guess you've spoken to Teasdale and know more than the rest here.

What? What did they do and how?

Not gonna go in depth. Dealt with enough with the CF psychos. After Psycho Twins went to great lengths to find out my identity he PM’d all his buddies. My old law firm had 37 hits within 24 hours after he posted my work info, my new law firm had 85 hits within 24 hours and my ex wife had 27 hang ups including multiple “**** the Hawks” in calls. These are psychotic people so I stopped posting. They also posted pics of my kids. I hate them and told them come after me not my ex and kids but they are such pussies they go that way. So there you go.

Reactions: lionlover
My IT people showed me PsychoTwins, Brandon, JP, and Remo. Sick ****s. Going after high school kids. What a horrible existence.

Please tell us your first hand information that disputes anything.

I spoke with GT about it myself.

If you, as a physician, know some medical details first hand you should not tell them (its against the law and unethical).
If you don't know the details first hand it is gossip and you should not spread it (it is unethical). Are you seeing a trend here?

You spread gossip under the guise of " I am a doctor here in PA. I know people" ( people here know you are a doctor since you stated it before-- how do you think I knew?). If you were his doctor and revealed his medical info you would lose your license. Hence I know you never saw him as a patient.

Primum non nocere --Do no harm. There is no harm in a medical doctor stating that an 18 yo was using cocaine, MJ, and alcohol? Did you think that helped him? On a public forum?...Making people on here believe that you know GT or have somehow treated him as his doctor (see above posts). If you are his doc you can't talk about it. If you are not his doc then you don't have first hand information and should not talk about it because it is gossip. As a doctor, either way, you can't or should not be talking about it. That's why you violated your Hippocratic oath and are a scumbag to me.

Reactions: Descat1
I'm going to guess you've spoken to Teasdale and know more than the rest here.
No, he knows a P$U booster who tells him gossip. It has been stated before. He is a retired pediatrician implying he has some inside medical knowledge-- Doctors who talk about their patients on public boards will lose their license and are easily sued. He is slinging crap.

Last edited:

Wow, that is HORRIBLE! Those people are truly scumbags!!

Reactions: Creek Side
Speaking of Rivera any news on his weight for this year? I know there was talk of him jumping up to 133 after nationals. I kinda hope he doesn’t would love to see him get flattened and shut him up this year.
Hope he stays at 125. Love the classic matches between the two.

Chief, Drunk and Lion - I broke down and posted on the football board. Within an hour it was cut and pasted on CF by Remo who said he wants to beat me up. They know me, my work and my ex and kids addresses with pictures. You think there is a reason I don’t post much?! These f@cks don’t come after me but a 110 lbs female and 2 kids in their teens. That’s why I don’t post much. Jesus within an hour of 1 post in weeks on football some psycho has cut and posted it on CF.

Chief, Drunk and Lion - I broke down and posted on the football board. Within an hour it was cut and pasted on CF by Remo who said he wants to beat me up. They know me, my work and my ex and kids addresses with pictures. You think there is a reason I don’t post much?! These f@cks don’t come after me but a 110 lbs female and 2 kids in their teens. That’s why I don’t post much. Jesus within an hour of 1 post in weeks on football some psycho has cut and posted it on CF.
That’s flat out crazy, and I’m sorry that happened to you. Wow, that’s awful.

unreal.

Reactions: IAChief32
Anyone that has to spend time spreading crap about kids is scum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT