ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs OSU

LaxHawk174

HR All-American
Jan 15, 2014
My Feed is working, but a bunch of people seem to be having issues.

Suriano rolled his ankle BAD, could hardly walk, taped up his whole shoe.

Ended up inj defaulting out. 6-0 OSU

Brock gave up a 3rd period TD and got ridden out, missed on the TF.

OSU leads 10-0

I don't know if stalling is the correct call, but I'm glad to see it. This is what's wrong with RT. Zain's not attempting anything other than hanging on.
That stall call should have been on COllica in my mind. Retherford has a leg in an Collica stands up. Collica pulls his leg in and then stands. That official just got fooled.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Nolf is making Smith look bad.
While we realize just how awesome Nolf is, think it's fair to say Smith won't be winning any titles anytime soon. If it's injuries or just being overrated because of who his dad is, I've seen nothing to indicate JS is anything more than an average D-1 wrestler.

Probably would've been if match took place at Penn State.
Exactly. No way that call happens in Stillwater. I'm not saying it shouldn't, but it won't -- unless it's so painfully obvious that the ref can't possibly deny it, and it was close to that. For the same reason that riding time clocks magically stop at :59, etc.

jesus, this guy that does the call on psu radio is awful. give me ironside any day. major drama queen. just call the match dude

jesus, this guy that does the call on psu radio is awful. give me ironside any day. major drama queen. just call the match dude
Really. I think the guy is good. He doesn't do much analysis of the match or speaking about technique, but he calls the action well.

My favorite part about Ironside calling a matches when he gets excited and says stuff like, "common .. you gotta stay tough here" It makes it feel like you are there. The PSU guys does that also. Ironside seems much more of a wrestling expert - no doubt about that.

Reactions: lionlover
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT