ADVERTISEMENT

Rathbun

Stoll looks like he is making a decent recovery if he is power slamming people already. That picture is pretty encouraging. It has been a long time since I watched WWF wrestling, but I believe that was always called a power slam.

Reactions: PinsNpints
Stoll looks like he is making a decent recovery if he is power slamming people already. That picture is pretty encouraging. It has been a long time since I watched WWF wrestling, but I believe that was always called a power slam.
Looks like he also just ran up the Manitou Incline, which is another encouraging sign I'd say.

Last thing and then I'll shut up. Please try not to disparage kids who leave. They dreamed of wrestling for the Hawks, of being the best. I've been teammates and roommates with guys who had the same dream--everyone in the room had the same dream--and most of the time it doesn't work out, and it's brutal and it's heartbreaking and that's just life. It's never a failure to dream big and fall short; it's a failure to never dream big. That is all.

Your last sentence reminds me of my all-time favorite quote, by Theodore Roosevelt (this is a paraphrase, but close) --- Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor souls who neither enjoy much nor suffer much; for they live in that gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Looks like he also just ran up the Manitou Incline, which is another encouraging sign I'd say.

Anyone know if they will still be in Colorado Springs this weekend? I assume they are working out at the OTC. I will be passing through and spending the day in the areas with my young wrestler. We plan on doing the Manitou Incline, not certain about touring the OTC or not. Would be great to run into them.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Anyone know if they will still be in Colorado Springs this weekend? I assume they are working out at the OTC. I will be passing through and spending the day in the areas with my young wrestler. We plan on doing the Manitou Incline, not certain about touring the OTC or not. Would be great to run into them.

Final domestic camp ends August 5th (Saturday) then Iowa City til the 12th, acclimation camp is Aug 12-20 in Germany.

According to an email from some guy named Tom Brands :)
Go USA
Noted I'm sure others here received that info as well

ADVERTISEMENT