ADVERTISEMENT

RBY celebration

Unless it was something for while you were there, I don't see much. It's at 5:50 when the flexing takes place?

He seemed pretty happy that Desanto was injured. No remorse. And then flexed like he accomplished something. Kid is a douche, no doubt about it.
Put yourself in RBY's shoes, he had Desanto dead to rights twice, I'm not saying his move was legal, but this is exactly what he should have done.

You come off as another Penn St. Douche.
You you come off as a giant everyone gets a participation trophy bitch. He had Desanto cradled twice which I prefaced with him being hurt, but if you think this was an over the top celebration you need to find another sport.

Reactions: pumpdog20
He also seemed quite engaged with the fans not only after his match, but most of the matches afterwards.
You guys are getting beyond ridiculous at this point. After all of the stuff Desanto has done, which to be honest with you, I generally love (I.e. the nebraska wave), you have the audacity to come and bitch and moan about this. He injury defaulted, but the point is RBY had him twice. I hope Desanto can figure it out before BIGs.

Reactions: pumpdog20
I don’t think the celebration after shaking hands was that bad. But taunting the fans was a bit of a DB move.

He can flex all he wants...We will see how good he is when he faces Gross....cant wait to see it.

You guys are getting beyond ridiculous at this point. After all of the stuff Desanto has done, which to be honest with you, I generally love (I.e. the nebraska wave), you have the audacity to come and bitch and moan about this. He injury defaulted, but the point is RBY had him twice. I hope Desanto can figure it out before BIGs.
You don’t celebrate if someone is hurt unless you’re a giant asshole. Pretty simple.

RBY only got the cradles because of the injury he caused.

I’m sure he tweaked a knee but bottom line is He had a little anxiety attach after the knee an he quit.... AD has never gasp for air like that....

Reactions: stick89
Put yourself in RBY's shoes, he had Desanto dead to rights twice, I'm not saying his move was legal, but this is exactly what he should have done.
If you replay the first cradle he absolutely did a quick foot/knee twist which is not allowed and/or dangerous. If you switch positions, would you want Desanto to do that to RBY? Probably not, Don't know the extent of the injury but his knee definitely popped I believe. If AD did that they would be talking about banning him.

Go back to bed you’re an annoying little bit*h.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
I’m sure he tweaked a knee but bottom line is He had a little anxiety attach after the knee an he quit.... AD has never gasp for air like that....
You have no idea what was going on physically or mentally. Even if he’s not injured to the point of missing time, which he’s not wrestling Sunday, even a tweak can feel like something serious. If you’ve ever played sports in your life I’m sure there’s at least one time you thought you were injured when you weren’t. If not then you’re just lying and trying to make a point in which you have no facts.

I posted the video, when is he celebrating? For real, the arm raise the the brief muscle flex? Is that actually what you are complaining about?

Maybe you should go watch what all you PSU douchebags were saying when Cassar got hurt. Killing the guy for "celebrating." He did way less than RBY. Seriously you idiots are the most hypocritical and sensitive "fans" ever

You have no idea what was going on physically or mentally. Even if he’s not injured to the point of missing time, which he’s not wrestling Sunday, even a tweak can feel like something serious. If you’ve ever played sports in your life I’m sure there’s at least one time you thought you were injured when you weren’t. If not then you’re just lying and trying to make a point in which you have no facts.
Actually buddy I have played sports. (national football league) and I am a mental health counselor so I am pretty adamant about my assumption. Oh an yeah I have had a MCL sprain before...

Reactions: TtotheL
He pumped his fist then sprinted off like he just whooped him. Take that for what you will. I already don't care for him (not just because he's from PSU--don't care for the cocky swag--so anyone else who carries themselves like him I don't really care for either) so my first thought was that he was cheering because he hurt him and wanted a reaction from the crowd.

Reactions: DirkTang1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT