ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when people spoke about Nikki Haley like she could win

If you disagree with what she said, you are either dumb af or a partisan douche. Maybe both.

If you agree with what she said you do not believe in the rule of law and you might as well use the Constitution to wipe your ass.

Yes, a phone call is clearly analogous to attempted bank robbery. :rolleyes:
What about attempted bribery? Let’s say an official tries to secure a bribe for a contract or the contractor tries to bribe the official?

By the way, when can I see the list you were working on of all the presidents who have leveraged US foreign aid in exchange for dirt on political rivals?

Reactions: BelemNole
I have a list of eventual presidents that leveraged foreign governments to cancel peace talks promising them they'll get a better deal with him.. unfortunately for them that better deal ended with complete defeat.

^ Yep, DEFINITELY too dumb to know the difference.
So you'd be cool with trump inc from hiring a foreign entity to dig up dirt on Biden/warren, and use it to launch investigations into each? Yes or no? Let's see if you're honest and consistent... oh who the eff am I kidding, we already know the answers.

I can't believe anyone in the left would have the balls to post what you did in #2 after all we know about the russia stuff. One candidate paid a foreign intelligence officer to dig up dirt on her opponent, and multiple levels of government employees helped push it along, yet that was okay right? Lol, bunch of friggin hypocrites.
Damn...as always - it should be painful to be this f'n dumb.

So you'd be cool with trump inc from hiring a foreign entity to dig up dirt on Biden/warren, and use it to launch investigations into each? Yes or no? Let's see if you're honest and consistent... oh who the eff am I kidding, we already know the answers.
More stupidity....do you honestly NOT see a difference between what you spend CAMPAIGN money on versus what you do with CONGRESSIONALLY AUTHORIZED AID FOR AN ALLY?

What am I saying...of course you don't. You're vying for "Dumbest Poster on HROT".

More stupidity....do you honestly NOT see a difference between what you spend CAMPAIGN money on versus what you do with CONGRESSIONALLY AUTHORIZED AID FOR AN ALLY?

What am I saying...of course you don't. You're vying for "Dumbest Poster on HROT".
Yes, one actually happened, the other didn't.
Or are you suggesting aid was actually withheld?
How about you answer the question I asked... would you be fine with Trump Inc using their wealth to have foreign intelligence agencies dig up firt on warren and biden?

Yes, one actually happened, the other didn't.
Or are you suggesting aid was actually withheld?
How about you answer the question I asked... would you be fine with Trump Inc using their wealth to have foreign intelligence agencies dig up firt on warren and biden?
1. You got that right - one did happen. Trump DID try to extort a foreign govt to interfere in our election using congressionally approved aid.
2. Trump can use what wealth he has to do whatever he wants within the law, you idiot. That's not what he did, you idiot.

1. You got that right - one did happen. Trump DID try to extort a foreign govt to interfere in our election using congressionally approved aid.
2. Trump can use what wealth he has to do whatever he wants within the law, you idiot. That's not what he did, you idiot.
Lies and name calling. The liberal way...
If trump's admin and cohorts did the shit Hillary and them dems did in 2016, you'd stroke out.

Reactions: HawkNads
I can't believe anyone in the left would have the balls to post what you did in #2 after all we know about the russia stuff. One candidate paid a foreign intelligence officer to dig up dirt on her opponent, and multiple levels of government employees helped push it along, yet that was okay right? Lol, bunch of friggin hypocrites.
The problem is that you can't see the difference.

You haven't been able to provide an example of that yet.

Nobody is saying it's wrong or illegal to do opposition research.

That's not even remotely what Trump did in this Ukraine mess.
Talking points talking points rabble rabble... good little comrade you are. Ignore everything "your side" has done bc the end justifies the means.
Here's what I'll happily share - if DT legitimately refused to give previously agreed to aid to Ukraine unless they gave dirt on Biden, he should be removed from office. Its really not that hard to just have a little integrity with what you're okay with from politicians.

Reactions: HawkNads
What does age have to do with anything?
Name calling in general is pretty immature don't you think? I certainly do it from time to time and usually feel pretty stupid when I do. For 50 something school teachers though, pretty cringeworthy.

Then why are you arguing? That's what happened.
Not from the transcript I've seen it didn't but we'll see. Things like this shouldn't be fuzzy, needs to be cut and dry. Either he threatened to withhold aid or he didn't.
Either Hillary paid for a dirty dossier and dem ops used it to launch investigations, get white taps etc... or they didn't.
Either you have expectations that politicians of both parties conduct themselves properly or you don't. And you don't so get bent.

Not from the transcript I've seen it didn't but we'll see. Things like this shouldn't be fuzzy, needs to be cut and dry. Either he threatened to withhold aid or he didn't.
Either Hillary paid for a dirty dossier and dem ops used it to launch investigations, get white taps etc... or they didn't.
Either you have expectations that politicians of both parties conduct themselves properly or you don't. And you don't so get bent.
I’m not sure it’s all that fuzzy.

The argument that Trump didn’t do anything wrong because they eventually released the aid is so, so, so, so, so, so effing stupid. Trump was literally required by law to release the aid. They withheld it for months, releasing it merely weeks before it was set to expire. They withheld the aid almost as long as physically possible - any longer and they would have broken actual laws.

So we’re already laying the groundwork for Haley’s woodshed beatings by the left and she’s at least four years from running?
If she supports Trump, I could never vote for her. Well, unless Hillary.

Saying "I would like you to do us a favor, though" immediately after their president says they are ready to buy more Javelins totally wasn't about holding up weapons in exchange for a favor against his political rivals.

"Those are some nasty Russian tanks you have on your soil there, be a shame if we couldn't sell you more Javelins... btw, I'd like you to do us a favor...."

The argument that Trump didn’t do anything wrong because they eventually released the aid is so, so, so, so, so, so effing stupid. Trump was literally required by law to release the aid. They withheld it for months, releasing it merely weeks before it was set to expire. They withheld the aid almost as long as physically possible - any longer and they would have broken actual laws.

So, you're saying no laws were broken?

He didn't "threaten" to withhold aid...he DID withhold aid. It was HELD. And multiple witnesses have testified that Ukrainian officials were told EXPLICITLY that it would be held until there was a public announcement from the Ukrainian president that there would be an investigation of the Bidens specifically and of the incredibly bogus claims that Ukraine actually faked the Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

THIS is the kind of crap that gets you tagged as an idiot Stop posting this crap.

Aid was held until the whistleblower came forward. Had they not instead of talking about quid pro quo we’d be talking about the propaganda trump planted.

Oh good grief. So you think that if the rough transcript didn't have Trump literally speaking the words "I'm withholding military aid until you dig up dirt on Biden" that he did nothing wrong?

Do you understand that Trump did, in fact, withhold military aid?

Do you understand that Trump did, in fact, ask for dirt to be dug up about Biden?

I often think Trump is dumb, but do YOU think he so dumb that he would connect all the dots in a call that might be reported on? He's not very subtle, but he's that subtle at least some of the time.

This has happened in every administration throughout the history of administrations.

This is just another nothing burger that will be DOA in the senate. It's a dog and pony show in the house because they have the power to do so. It's purely political, and I hope it bites them in the ass.

Then why hide it? Why cover it up and tell people not to talk about it or show up for a hearing when subpoenaed?

This is where you stop responding so good bye.

Lies and name calling. The liberal way...
If trump's admin and cohorts did the shit Hillary and them dems did in 2016, you'd stroke out.

If Hillary did these things you say she should be in jail. Can/will you say the same thing about Trump? Also why isn’t Hillary in jail? You had the Presidency, house and senate after the election. Why not put her in jail?

Then why hide it? Why cover it up and tell people not to talk about it or show up for a hearing when subpoenaed?

This is where you stop responding so good bye.

Seems to be the MO these days. Drive by ridiculousness, then run away and never, ever answer the simple, direct questions. Trad has become the worst.

Haley doubles down in new book:

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

“It was their decisions, not the president’s, that were in the best interests of America, they said. The president didn’t know what he was doing,” Haley wrote of the views the two men held.

Tillerson also told her that people would die if Trump was unchecked, Haley wrote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT