ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for $25 Per Gilman Win at Worlds

Pretty sweet -- almost 6 weeks before Worlds and we're already at $522 per win. This is in just 3 days. Hopefully we can at least double or maybe even triple that by the time Gilman heads to Paris!

How many consecutive wins does it take to win Worlds? 5? So silver would be one less than that. How many wins does a bronze medalist have? Just wanted to be able to forecast how much $ would be raised by the various medals, should Thomas happen to make it to the podium.
My last post here. I'm in, just not on this site. Go hawks.

My last post here. I'm in, just not on this site. Go hawks.
Awesome, bb!

As for posting, my advice would be not to let the turkeys get you down, and use the ignore button liberally. We need more great Hawk fans like yourself on here -- not less!

EDIT: Good ol' autocorrect said "Jess" instead of "less". Makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: championhawk
$657 per win and counting. . . .

Just as a reminder, we'll be drawing for 3 snazzy HWC prizes after Worlds. Your odds of winning one currently stand at 1:8. Not too shabby!

Who's next?

Update:

$839 per win to HWC

$75 per win to WFL

Rollin', rollin', rollin'. . . .

Odds on winning the drawing stand at 1:10.

Reactions: PinsNpints
Great idea! I will give $5 per win to WFL-for each of the 8 team members wins.

None to HWC, you understand-been there done that, got the receipt...:rolleyes:
Alright, Cowboy! Giddyup! But please forgive me if I don't include you in the list of donors, as it's already giving me a headache. . . .

Now, THAT's the spirit! Never was any good with Excel.

Kurdelmeierrocks@gmail.com

Thanks, Cowboy! You're a good egg. . . minus the Cowboy thing.;)
sent. let me know if you have questions. Dont forget the tabs at the bottome. Dont type anything in the formulas. If you have an oops and cant get it back, just send back and I can update.

Besides, my donation is for wrestling, not Squackeyes:p:D

sent. let me know if you have questions. Dont forget the tabs at the bottome. Dont type anything in the formulas. If you have an oops and cant get it back, just send back and I can update.

Besides, my donation is for wrestling, not Squackeyes:p:D
You're a champ, Cowboy! Really appreciate your kind efforts on behalf of IOWA wrestling!;)

I hadn't checked this thread for a while. Once more Hawkeye Report posters amaze me. Thanks, all.

By the way, WWDM, count me in personally for the Gilman donation - with a $50 minimum.
You got it, GG! Thomas and the HWC thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT