ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for $25 Per Gilman Win at Worlds

Come on guys, 6 more "ins". Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Z
Hey Mike, is it possible for us to cross-post this on the Football, basketball, OT, and lounge boards for a few days? There are many "casual" Iowa wrestling fans that may not click on the wrestling board very often, especially in the offseason. But maybe if they knew about donating towards our Hawkeye athletes, they would be willing to shell out a bit.

For instance, i don't click on the basketball board much, but lets say Tyler Cook was headed to some all star game representing the USA, and needed help getting his family there to watch him. Give all of us Hawkfans a chance to donate if they so choose. Spread the word!

Last edited:
Who wants to join me for $5 per win, every team member, to Wrestling For Life? Of course, this would be in addition to what you guys are trying to do for HWC.

Sounds good to me Cowboy

AR-302129945.jpg

0660b3bb95ecb44b8feed31106ef0f8e--olympic-champion-john-smith.jpg

Hey Mike, is it possible for us to cross-post this on the Football, basketball, OT, and lounge boards for a few days? There are many "casual" Iowa wrestling fans that may not click on the wrestling board very often, especially in the offseason. But maybe if they knew about donating towards our Hawkeye athletes, they would be willing to shell out a bit.

For instance, i don't click on the basketball board much, but lets say Tyler Cook was headed to some all star game representing the USA, and needed help getting his family there to watch him. Give all of us Hawkfans a chance to donate if they so choose. Spread the word!

Have at it Turk.........more than welcome to cross post something if you wish.

Z

Already in for $57/Gilman win for WFL as well but if $5/team win is more I'd be happy to go with that.
This is all my fault (i am sure Hawkeye fans will be surprised by that)! I wasn't trying to interfere with a great fundraiser.

But, someone did the $25 for Gilman win and also $25 for WFL (it might have been you, I don't remember). Well, I thought the WFL donation was good-have donated before, and impressed with what they do. So, I made my $5 for each team win committment, cause I didn't want to support SWC. I figured 5 wins per person x 8 = $200, which GG would put to great use. Hopefully it is a wash between the two calculations, but don't want to mess up WWMD's calculator.

count me in for $25/win for gilman in Paris. what's the link to the donation site, as this will be my first time donating!
Just to clarify, this thread is separate from hwcdonor.com, which is for automatic monthly donations. Would be awesome if you joined the Hawkeye 5000 by becoming an automatic monthly HWC donor!

But for the purposes of this thread, this is for a one-time donation based on how many wins Gilman notches at Worlds. I'll add you to this list, too, if that's OK. Just wanted to make sure you were clear.

And THANKS!!!

Reactions: PinsNpints
What the hell......might as well get it up to $1500 a win. The more, the merrier!

It's all for a good cause!

Mike
Mike, does this mean you're increasing your donation per Gilman win? If you could just specify how much you're planning to donate per Gilman win, that would be very helpful.

And THANKS!!!

What the hell......might as well get it up to $1500 a win. The more, the merrier!

It's all for a good cause!

Mike

Mike, does this mean you're increasing your donation per Gilman win? If you could just specify how much you're planning to donate per Gilman win, that would be very helpful.

And THANKS!!!

So if I understand this, Mike is going to bump the total up close to $1500 per win, and then we hope Mendoza makes up the rest?:D

ADVERTISEMENT