ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy Guliani is droning on so long I'm gonna have to go to bed...

Cliff Notes? How many hundred times did he mention 9/11 in this one?
9/11? I'd almost forgotten, but after watching tonight's festivities, I'm quite scared.

Apparently there are these people, and they're called muslems or something like that, and they're going to kill everybody in the world if our guvment don't kill them first. And we need to be scared 24/7 or it will come back to haunt us........at least that's what I took from the show.

Can't wait for the dog and pony show the Dems show - if it's anything like this it'll be a real hoot!

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Donald needs to tell his speech writers to stop plagiarizing others.

See how easy it is, Trad. Trump bats 1.000 and I bat .000....It all depends whose ox is being gored. Atleast the woman could speak English like a First Lady should.
She speaks English extremely well. In fact, I believe she speaks 5 languages.

She speaks English extremely well. In fact, I believe she speaks 5 languages.
I once listened to a gal on a boat ride on the Seine speak....1) French, 2)German, 3) Italian, 4) Czech, 5) Japanese, 6) Szechuan, 7) VietNamese, 8) and English. I was impressed. She gave the tour of the Seine in ALL 8 languages.....all she was doing was talking constantly for 45 minutes.....Foreign language mastery and piano playing are two skills I wish I had learned...or taken time to learn.

The next intelligent thing that comes from rudy's mouth will be the first, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Last edited:
Rudy "Give em Hell" Giuliani made the case that Hillary
is the most corrupt Presidential candidate in our lifetime.
The FBI's failure to prosecute her is a political gift to the
Democratic Party. The Clinton Foundation has accepted
money from foreign nations which was a conflict of interest
for the former Secretary of State. She lied to the families
of Bengazi massacre about their loved ones who died.

Bottom Line: Hillary is unworthy to be the President
of the United States.

I once listened to a gal on a boat ride on the Seine speak....1) French, 2)German, 3) Italian, 4) Czech, 5) Japanese, 6) Szechuan, 7) VietNamese, 8) and English. I was impressed. She gave the tour of the Seine in ALL 8 languages.....all she was doing was talking constantly for 45 minutes.....Foreign language mastery and piano playing are two skills I wish I had learned...or taken time to learn.

You're doing fine... I'm not sure I could put up with you in eight languages....

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Wait a minute!!!! Did Rudy plagiarize Obama in this speech? I don't recall him giving Obama credit for the "not a black America, not a white America" thing.

Rudy "Give em Hell" Giuliani made the case that Hillary
is the most corrupt Presidential candidate in our lifetime.
The FBI's failure to prosecute her is a political gift to the
Democratic Party. The Clinton Foundation has accepted
money from foreign nations which was a conflict of interest
for the former Secretary of State. She lied to the families
of Bengazi massacre about their loved ones who died.

Bottom Line: Hillary is unworthy to be the President
of the United States.
Bottom line: Neither candidate is worthy. And Rudy Giuliani should be in jail.

I speak Spanish, and used to be fairly fluent. However, I have a terrible southern Iowa accent when I speak it. So bad that I once told my mother-in-law in Spanish I had two dollars (dos dolares) and she thought I said "dos dolores" (two things that hurt). Funny later, but a little embarrassing at the time.

It's hard to speak another language well and clearly, especially when you gain fluency after you're 18 or so. People who learn another language when they are young can speak unaccented, or with varying accents. I once met a young Dutch girl who could effortlessly switch back and forth between English like a Brit or English like an American.

The biggest problem I see is that too many people misinterpret an accent for not having fluency in another language or not being very smart. That's just ignorance (and some arrogance) on their part. People who actually have lived elsewhere and spoken another language daily know better.

I speak Spanish, and used to be fairly fluent. However, I have a terrible southern Iowa accent when I speak it. So bad that I once told my mother-in-law in Spanish I had two dollars (dos dolares) and she thought I said "dos dolores" (two things that hurt). Funny later, but a little embarrassing at the time.

It's hard to speak another language well and clearly, especially when you gain fluency after you're 18 or so. People who learn another language when they are young can speak unaccented, or with varying accents. I once met a young Dutch girl who could effortlessly switch back and forth between English like a Brit or English like an American.

The biggest problem I see is that too many people misinterpret an accent for not having fluency in another language or not being very smart. That's just ignorance (and some arrogance) on their part. People who actually have lived elsewhere and spoken another language daily know better.
I spoke some spanish when younger, but now it's hard to understand anything someone, who is used to speaking it, says.

Dutch women have a reputation of being able to skillfully negotiate in gilders, US dollars or Euros. They have a real skill set there....so I have heard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT