ADVERTISEMENT

Sailor Jerry

Heard that, and I dont like running point on this subject. I just remember because it happened right after I invited him to my family's business in the Decorah area when he was asking about canoeing advice.
well did he come canoeing? probably not.I think he posted one time his son's band opened for my cousin's band or something. so I could probably meet him eventually. if I wanted to.

Heard that, and I dont like running point on this subject. I just remember because it happened right after I invited him to my family's business in the Decorah area when he was asking about canoeing advice.

I don’t remember all the details. It was basically a year ago. The posts were deleted pretty quickly and he vanished.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
I don’t remember all the details. It was basically a year ago. The posts were deleted pretty quickly and he vanished.
I'm not doubting you personally either. not doubting any of you guys, I just don't recall it that's all. now HROT in general I doubt because there's a bunch of shenanigans on here. but you guys know that.

Towards the end of his time here he had become really angry, especially towards anything political, and had gone from what had seemed like a jovial drunk to an angry dick. Just my perspective.

I must have missed the racist stuff, but I do remember him getting really angry about political posts. To the point where HROT probably isn't for you if you are getting that pissed off about threads you could just not open.

I must have missed the racist stuff, but I do remember him getting really angry about political posts. To the point where HROT probably isn't for you if you are getting that pissed off about threads you could just not open.

I missed the racist stuff too. He always used to end his posts with ‘cheers’ but the more pissed he became, the more he was using the ‘r’ word directed at other posters as a way of signing off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT