ADVERTISEMENT

scott forst is not a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
MindlessGiganticAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

glad he is coachin across the river. oh wow he won a crap conference this is the big 10 bucko! good luck getin those kids from flordai to lincoln duh!! nope! big wang kirk ferentz will run circles around that huge pec and bicep ginger! next year old kirk will flop it on the 50 yard line and win by 3 tds count it!
Like the three **** FL kids that just committed there ?

glad he is coachin across the river. oh wow he won a crap conference this is the big 10 bucko! good luck getin those kids from flordai to lincoln duh!! nope! big wang kirk ferentz will run circles around that huge pec and bicep ginger! next year old kirk will flop it on the 50 yard line and win by 3 tds count it!
In a transition year, he just jumped Iowa in the recruiting rankings by 10 spots and has one less commitment. Beings it looks like he can recruit, let’s go with the fact he can’t coach...

Storm Lake, sittin' in ice fishing shack drinkin', just a guess.

True Hawkeye fan but I think Frost will turn Neb around in a short time. He is the new young and upcoming coach that kids want to play for. Hope a lot of you don't end up eating your words.
I agree. I Cannot stand little red, but I think hiring Frost was a good move. Would be cool if Frost has some success over the next 8 years but cannot find a way to beat Ferentz.

That you Cooter Ray?

Not one person knows how Scott Frost will do at Nebraska. NOBODY. He could be the messiah again for Nebraska. He could do like Harbaugh has done at Michigan (completely average). Or he could suck. Nobody knows so maybe let it play out. The same alarmists posters were saying Fleck would dominate in Year 1. Didn't happen. Chill the eff out.

Not one person knows how Scott Frost will do at Nebraska. NOBODY. He could be the messiah again for Nebraska. He could do like Harbaugh has done at Michigan (completely average). Or he could suck. Nobody knows so maybe let it play out. The same alarmists posters were saying Fleck would dominate in Year 1. Didn't happen. Chill the eff out.
Pretty solid post. This NU fan agrees 100%. I hope he does well.

I too concur. He's brought some of the momentum from UCF's undefeated season to Lincoln already in the form of recruiting, however there are eight and a half months until he coaches his first competitive game at Nebraska. I'm a Nebraskan/Husker fan and have been looking forward to Frost potentially being the HC at UNL for the last 5-10 years, however I nor anybody else know how he will fare over the course of the next 1, 3, 5, 10 years. All we do know is that I and pretty much every other Husker fan got our guy and have no one to blame if he fails. I don't think he will, but again the only way to find out is to wait and see. The same could be said about Pelini I suppose, but his teams for the most part fared well on the field, his firing was down more so to him being an outright douche bag.

Mainly, I'm just getting tired of you Hawkeyes having so much ammunition to attack us Husker fans with because lately, our team hasn't given you a single reason not to mock them.

True Hawkeye fan but I think Frost will turn Neb around in a short time. He is the new young and upcoming coach that kids want to play for. Hope a lot of you don't end up eating your words.
Its certainly possible that Frost does well. The question is, what is considered good at Nebraska NOW? If he wins an average of 8 games a year, and runs at the title every fifth year,(Iowa), will be that good enough? If he wins 9 or 10 games a year and wins the west every three years?Who knows. My only issue is with the shucker fans who come here and rant how he's going to turn them back into "THAT" Nebraska, and how Iowa is in so much trouble. I'll believe it when I see it. Thanks..........

I too concur. He's brought some of the momentum from UCF's undefeated season to Lincoln already in the form of recruiting, however there are eight and a half months until he coaches his first competitive game at Nebraska. I'm a Nebraskan/Husker fan and have been looking forward to Frost potentially being the HC at UNL for the last 5-10 years, however I nor anybody else know how he will fare over the course of the next 1, 3, 5, 10 years. All we do know is that I and pretty much every other Husker fan got our guy and have no one to blame if he fails. I don't think he will, but again the only way to find out is to wait and see. The same could be said about Pelini I suppose, but his teams for the most part fared well on the field, his firing was down more so to him being an outright douche bag.

Mainly, I'm just getting tired of you Hawkeyes having so much ammunition to attack us Husker fans with because lately, our team hasn't given you a single reason not to mock them.
Sorry your tired of Iowa fans, but like most, I only give it out to those who come here asking for it. Don't go to Nebraska's site and post, but I'll sure let them know what I think of their absurd comments when they venture here. Peace........:cool:

My concern for you is this. If most Husker fans have been waiting for Scott Frost for 5-10 years, what are you going to do if he fails?

I always appreciate an honest and logical response from a Husker fan. Don't get me wrong we as Hawkeyes have some god awful fans, but unfortunately I think Nebby is blueblood for awful fanhood. On the flip side, I have meet some of the coolest people, including my best friend, that are Husker fans....

Worst case scenario Nebraska gets into another Pelini type situation where Nebraska can’t take the next step from good to great. Nebraska is 100% going to score a lot of points, I mean a lot of points with this offense. Crap teams aren’t going to be able to keep up. The key will be when they play the good teams, if those teams can slow them down on defense.

Worst case scenario Nebraska gets into another Pelini type situation where Nebraska can’t take the next step from good to great. Nebraska is 100% going to score a lot of points, I mean a lot of points with this offense. Crap teams aren’t going to be able to keep up. The key will be when they play the good teams, if those teams can slow them down on defense.

Which describes a number of B1G teams defensively speaking. I'd argue if Nebby doesn't find a defense, crap teams will outscore them.

I'm reserving judgment. Everyone thought Harbaugh would make Michigan a consistent power and he got all these great recruits but after four years their progress appears stagnant compared to their prior rate.

Like the three **** FL kids that just committed there ?
Unbelievable. Plus a WR from Last Chance U and a 4 star RB from W AZ. On paper awful good qualty after 1st signing period. All the WR'S they have signed the last 2 years and they can still bring them in and we have trouble getting a sniff. Granted if their line play doesn't improve it won't make a difference. But I think u get my point.

Unbelievable. Plus a WR from Last Chance U and a 4 star RB from W AZ. On paper awful good qualty after 1st signing period. All the WR'S they have signed the last 2 years and they can still bring them in and we have trouble getting a sniff. Granted if their line play doesn't improve it won't make a difference. But I think u get my point.

It does make you question how he is able to come in and recruit like that with everything we hear about recruitting to low population states with nothing to do. He is either an animal and we are being lied to to or he is lying to people and it will fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT