ADVERTISEMENT

scott forst is not a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what these guys look like when their not being internet tough guys.

Score predictions for the IoWa vs Nebubba game this year ladies?

I thought so.
I will go 63–24. Iowa

Little bro will show signs of life on offense, but they get the crap beat out of them in the trenches as usual. They needed a win to become bowl eligible.

40-10 in Kinnick

No doubt, my friend!

Too bad we couldn’t keep Riley around forever, huh?

Crazy, but true, story: Grandpa Coach Riley didn’t make the offensive line lift weights. Like literally, DID NOT make the OL do squats, period! Lol wtf, how insane is that?

Our SC coach would get on their ass about not working hard in the weight room, and grandad Riley would tell him to leave them alone.. how is that even possible?

Looking bad, it’s no mystery why we got our asses pounded each year. Now in comes Frost, who’s motto is that we will just plain outwork everyone, and on his first organized winter workout we put players in the hospital.

Enjoy 2015-17 fellas. If BoBo the pants pisser Pelini went 3-1 (or was it 4-0...oh wait; thanks turnover Tommy!) against ol Kirkboy, Frost is about to turn Kinnick into our own personal playground. Kind of like this board for husker fans!

No doubt, my friend!

Crazy, but true, story: Grandpa Coach Riley didn’t make the offensive line lift weights. Like literally, DID NOT make the OL do squats, period! Lol wtf, how insane is that?

Our SC coach would get on their ass about not working hard in the weight room, and grandad Riley would tell him to leave them alone.. how is that even possible?

Looking bad, it’s no mystery why we got our asses pounded each year. Now in comes Frost, who’s motto is that we will just plain outwork everyone, and on his first organized winter workout we put players in the hospital.

Enjoy 2015-17 fellas. If BoBo the pants pisser Pelini went 3-1 (or was it 4-0...oh wait; thanks turnover Tommy!) against ol Kirkboy, Frost is about to turn Kinnick into our own personal playground. Kind of like this board for husker fans!

Ohhhhhh...the hospital.....

Whats funny is that none of these clowns that come here from Nowledge U actually went to Nowledge U and its a horrible horrible academic institution, the worst in the conference. So if they could not even get in there and finish....and went to stellar institutions like UNO...how sad is that?

Will Frosty hide in the closet.... or cry during halftime when the going gets tough this year?

It's hard to chose.

Anywho...no one is scared of a jealous 4 win Nebubba that gives it up faster than a two dollar hooker (no offense to your mom).

Now make sure you mail your checks this month to Bo, Riley and Flop....as well as passing around the collection plate for the reserve funds you'll need in 2021.....

Hey, at least the money will be there. One thing Ne
No doubt, my friend!

Dude, stop making the rest of the Nebraska fans look like idiots. Frost hasn’t even coached one game at Nebraska yet. Take it down a few.

@ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK quite literally cannot win.

Presumably some of you on here want to have a decent home board where you can discuss Iowa football. Unfortunately for you the Iowa fan base has a higher than normal number of fans that are dirt bags. As long as they are here I’ll be here.

You cannot win. I’ve brought the fight to your board and since I couldn’t care less other than to be here telling you how horrible most of you are, you lose whenever you reply.

I will be back in some form or fashion to bump these threads, it may once a day or once a week who knows? Whatever it takes lil bros.

Congrats on being a dbag. You’re so awesome...

Presumably some of you on here want to have a decent home board where you can discuss Iowa football. Unfortunately for you the Iowa fan base has a higher than normal number of fans that are dirt bags. As long as they are here I’ll be here.

You cannot win. I’ve brought the fight to your board and since I couldn’t care less other than to be here telling you how horrible most of you are, you lose whenever you reply.

I will be back in some form or fashion to bump these threads, it may once a day or once a week who knows? Whatever it takes lil bros.

IA/NE score prediction next year Dorothy?

I will be back in some form or fashion to bump these threads, it may once a day or once a week who knows? Whatever it takes lil bros
I love watching you lose!

I will be back in some form or fashion to bump these threads, it may once a day or once a week who knows? Whatever it takes lil bros

Terribly butt hurt. You wouldn't be getting this worked if you weren't. The fact of the matter is Iowa owns UNL & the proof is in the books.

22-7 men's athletics since '13. Better programs in football, basketball, baseball, and wresting. Sucks to suck - farewell troll!

No doubt, my friend!

Holy cow this is the biggest load of BS and lamest excuse yet. I’m sure your OL didn’t lift weights ever or never did squats....yeah that’s why you lost.

You do realize the head coach is rarely around if ever at the lifting sessions. Especially in winter, spring or summer. But I’m sure Husker OL went rouge and told them they didn’t want to do squats and went to Riley who told them to leave them alone....good one thanks for the laugh. Fwd this to 2 husker fans in my office and even they thought this was the lamest dumbest lie/excuse yet.

Last edited:
Bump

@ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK and @Blackleaf40 slink away until they’re certain I’ve been banned, then they slink back in. Iowa fans are so easy to rustle. Nearly effortless.

You lose yet again.

Please send them a thank you.

Hell I follow you around @H8FULLGR8. Who's slinking away?
Much like the fat dimwitted kid in class, you're easy to spot. I'm obligated to police your comments until you know your place.
The fun part is, I get to watch while you get yourself banned! No one needs to run to a moderator because you're THAT socially inept.

You'll scurry away soon enough and start sobbing on another board about how ya got banned because no one wanted to listen to your "facts and stats" (that you pull off winspedia).

I'll be there to remind them you're an idiot.

You do not see this trash on any other board. Iowa fans can’t police themselves so here I am.

I’m here on your board therefore you have already lost.

Keep this thread alive if you enjoy my presence.

Oooohhhkay. Well never seen this angle of denial before. Is kind of entertaining. Carry on if you must. The Lounge has the truth too ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT