ADVERTISEMENT

scott forst is not a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even trying to troll but just because teams with no creativity run 23 iso on 1st 2nd and 3rd doesnt mean they are "punch you in the mouth".

Clemson said that 10 years ago too..difference is Clemson doesn't have half the facilities, money, or support of Dear Old Nebraska U.
However, Clemson is closer to larger number/better recruits than 'lil ole Nebby is.

Reactions: Cmguzzlinhawk
It's just the wrong team to compare us with right now. Getting back to the B10 championship game would be a pretty big step considering how far back Riley set us.
It was just so embarrassing to have Nebraska in the B1G championship game. You gave up 70 points. It was so embrassing. Nebraska has become so soft. I hope Frost can improve that a little. Maybe recruit players with some heart.

It's just the wrong team to compare us with right now. Getting back to the B10 championship game would be a pretty big step considering how far back Riley set us.
Correct, Nebraska is no comparison to Clemson's football strength currently.

You realize Iowa called off the dogs early in the 3rd. Ferentz could’ve hung 80 on Neb easy. Prob could’ve put 100 onthe board if he was feeling mean that day!

Agreed. The Big12 is trash. B1G has always been the better conference & probably always will.

They leveled the playing field a little when they dumped some of their trash on to us, Neb. Neb leaving made the Big 12 better & the B1G a little worse.

What will they give us next? Kansas?

Good post. Amazing how a whole fanbase can pretend a 42 point beatdown never existed. I’ll do my part in reminding them daily for the next year.

Good post. Amazing how a whole fanbase can pretend a 42 point beatdown never existed. I’ll do my part in reminding them daily for the next year.
Just like it's amazing that you generalize an entire group of people based on the comments of a few jackasses. Then again, you come across as one as well so it's not really all that shocking.

Trust me, most of us Nebraska fans haven't forgotten about the 42 point loss to Iowa, or the fact that Ohio State has outscored the Huskers by 101 points in their last two meetings. Retribution is coming...or at least I hope. One way to find out and that's to wait and see. Enjoy your bragging rights for the time being.

Nobody is scared of little ol Iowa and their mediocre recruiting, mediocre staff and mediocre facilities.

Kinnick is a cute little stadium, though!

6-8 wins for Kirk! Pay the man!

Will Frosty hide in the closet.... or cry during halftime when the going gets tough this year?

It's hard to chose.

Anywho...no one is scared of a jealous 4 win Nebubba that gives it up faster than a two dollar hooker (no offense to your mom).

Now make sure you mail your checks this month to Bo, Riley and Flop....as well as passing around the collection plate for the reserve funds you'll need in 2021.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT