ADVERTISEMENT

scott forst is not a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one month, we have the 18th rated football recruiting class. Where is Iowa ranked? 34th? Impressive job by Scott Frost & Co.!

You guys haven't figured out by now that recruiting rankings don't matter if you don't develop them? Iowa has been kicking the shit out of your "higher-ranked" prospects for several years now.

In one month, we have the 18th rated football recruiting class. Where is Iowa ranked? 34th? Impressive job by Scott Frost & Co.!
It's Deja Vu. The Nebraska red neck fan bragging about recruiting or Tanner Lee. Any stud DT in that class? Any future NFL OL in that class. There aren't. It could be a Riley class...full of WR, Safeties and athletes. I guess I thought Frost gets it. He doesn't.

Hey Hawkeye fans, how about your basketball team tonight?
Solid win for the husker hoopers. Still pretty funny though. For 40 years the mighty Huskers and their fans wouldn't have bothered to look down their noses at the unworthy Hawkeyes, because of their obvious superiority. Now after three straight humiliating losses here you are talking basketball smack on the football forum. You really need to stop trying so hard, its embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cmguzzlinhawk
This post is about Scott Frost. Oh, I forget, Iowa people can't read either.
Oh, we can read alright. This is the same shit you dumb asses were on here last year at the same time blathering about. Working yourselves up to a good woody about how you were kicking are butts for the last several years on the recruiting trail. You know, the last several years right, where the Hawks have beaten the Huskers to a 124 to 44 type score. You just can't suffer in silence though can you. More's the pity.......

You guys haven't figured out by now that recruiting rankings don't matter if you don't develop them? Iowa has been kicking the shit out of your "higher-ranked" prospects for several years now.

No shit sherlock. Since NU joined the B10 they have had Pelini and Mr Rodgers/Mediocre Mike at the helm. Pelinin is a decent coach but was in over his head, Riley was a disaster and should have never been hired. Don't worry the talent will be developed now.

Frost is the real deal. This will be a different Neb going forward. Most second guessed Neb's last 2 hires, and correctly predicted the eventual outcome right from the start. This time Neb likely got it right and it is more hope that they do not succeed. All better for the Big.

No shit sherlock. Since NU joined the B10 they have had Pelini and Mr Rodgers/Mediocre Mike at the helm. Pelinin is a decent coach but was in over his head, Riley was a disaster and should have never been hired. Don't worry the talent will be developed now.

Frost is the real deal. This will be a different Neb going forward. Most second guessed Neb's last 2 hires, and correctly predicted the eventual outcome right from the start. This time Neb likely got it right and it is more hope that they do not succeed. All better for the Big.
You guys realize that these guys were hired because numerous other coaches didn't want the job in Lincoln right? Same thing happened when they hired Callahan. Kind of makes you wonder what the coaching fraternity REALLY thinks about the current state of affairs? As for Frost, congrats you got your guy evidently. Super. I hope he does fairly well, because as you said it would be good for the BIG, if Nebraska at least doesn't suck. As for whether or not he can make Nebraska, "That" team again, whatever you or I say now is just conjecture. We'll see over the next several years. Do remember that there are many reasons that Nebraska became a power back in the day. Part of that being an overall weak big 8/12. Yes there were a few years where Colorado or KSU were good, but for the most part, it was a cake walk. Likewise for many years the BIG was OSU and Michigan. Things have changed in the BIG. In the east you still have OSU, Michigan, PSU, and now MSU to deal with.In the west Wisconsin has taken the lead, but Iowa, Nwestern will give you a battle, and watch out for Purdue if Brohm can solidify Purdue. Nebraska has a lot of work to do, to catch up with the physicality of the league. That won't happen in a year.

We are very scared. Please have mercy on us.

You guys realize that these guys were hired because numerous other coaches didn't want the job in Lincoln right? Same thing happened when they hired Callahan. Kind of makes you wonder what the coaching fraternity REALLY thinks about the current state of affairs? As for Frost, congrats you got your guy evidently. Super. I hope he does fairly well, because as you said it would be good for the BIG, if Nebraska at least doesn't suck. As for whether or not he can make Nebraska, "That" team again, whatever you or I say now is just conjecture. We'll see over the next several years. Do remember that there are many reasons that Nebraska became a power back in the day. Part of that being an overall weak big 8/12. Yes there were a few years where Colorado or KSU were good, but for the most part, it was a cake walk. Likewise for many years the BIG was OSU and Michigan. Things have changed in the BIG. In the east you still have OSU, Michigan, PSU, and now MSU to deal with.In the west Wisconsin has taken the lead, but Iowa, Nwestern will give you a battle, and watch out for Purdue if Brohm can solidify Purdue. Nebraska has a lot of work to do, to catch up with the physicality of the league. That won't happen in a year.
Agree with you. Back to the 90's may not happen., but they got their 1'st choice, who has proven to be a good coach. A rising tide raises all ships, but you better build a better boat or stay on the shore. Frost was hired to compete in the west.

Agree with you. Back to the 90's may not happen., but they got their 1'st choice, who has proven to be a good coach. A rising tide raises all ships, but you better build a better boat or stay on the shore. Frost was hired to compete in the west.
Sorry, but thats too many boat references for me. I thought I was talking to that troll from Minnesota for a minute. As to your point, I'd agree that they got the guy they wanted this time apparently, so good job, new Nebraska AD. I don't think anyone here is arguing that Frost will compete in the west. Its the the clowns who come here warning us of our impending doom that has everyone scratching their heads or laughing. We only see whats in front of us, and were not scared of Nebraska.

I largely agree with you Kent. The hubris on this board is pretty obvious and it appears that unlike what a lot say we like trolling nebby.
The truth is the East has four contenders while the West only has Wisconsin.
Nebby and Michigan are on equal footing the past 15-20 years, so how does board view Michigan?

It's Deja Vu. The Nebraska red neck fan bragging about recruiting or Tanner Lee. Any stud DT in that class? Any future NFL OL in that class. There aren't. It could be a Riley class...full of WR, Safeties and athletes. I guess I thought Frost gets it. He doesn't.

We have a roster full of Oline man and 7 DTS. Nebraska needs coaching.

Plus we need safeties , Wrs and linebackers cause we have none worth a damn.....lol

We did get 3 DEs though.

Unl isn’t in the little 8 or little 12 anymore, this is big boy football, we do two things, run the ball and play defense, those are two things unl does not do, so suck it.
In our conference's most important non-conference matchup last year, the BIG 12's best soundly beat our league's top team. Based on how the year turned out, the winner of that game likely determined which league got a playoff spot.

You can call other conferences names to try to demean them, but their best beat our best. And since 2007, the Big 12 is 25-15 vs the Big 10.

In our conference's most important non-conference matchup last year, the BIG 12's best soundly beat our league's top team. Based on how the year turned out, the winner of that game likely determined which league got a playoff spot.

You can call other conferences names to try to demean them, but their best beat our best. And since 2007, the Big 12 is 25-15 vs the Big 10.
I need to figure out how to display my sarcasm.

To a degree yes, but your glossing over some important points as well. I doubt anyone would say that Oklahoma isn't a quality team usually between top 5 to 10. That does not make the big 12 better then BIG. They have run away from the pack in big 12 football almost as bad as what KU has done to big 12 basketball. Your stats of the conference's head to head the last 10 seasons is interesting but I'd think it would be interesting to see just who is playing who in those matchups. Just looking at the conferences top to bottom, I can't see an argument where the big 12 is a better conference in football then the BIG, but thats just IMHO I guess......

To a degree yes, but your glossing over some important points as well. I doubt anyone would say that Oklahoma isn't a quality team usually between top 5 to 10. That does not make the big 12 better then BIG. They have run away from the pack in big 12 football almost as bad as what KU has done to big 12 basketball. Your stats of the conference's head to head the last 10 seasons is interesting but I'd think it would be interesting to see just who is playing who in those matchups. Just looking at the conferences top to bottom, I can't see an argument where the big 12 is a better conference in football then the BIG, but thats just IMHO I guess......
Agreed. The Big12 is trash. B1G has always been the better conference & probably always will.

They leveled the playing field a little when they dumped some of their trash on to us, Neb. Neb leaving made the Big 12 better & the B1G a little worse.

What will they give us next? Kansas?

I have no doubts that Frost will have a good offense, but will he have a defense that can stand up to the punch you in the mouth style that Wisconsin and Iowa play.
Not even trying to troll but just because teams with no creativity run 23 iso on 1st 2nd and 3rd doesnt mean they are "punch you in the mouth".
I think if Nebraska wins 9 games than that would constitute a great season for them.
Clemson said that 10 years ago too..difference is Clemson doesn't have half the facilities, money, or support of Dear Old Nebraska U.

Why? It happened here and was no big deal. I couldn’t care less about what’s happening to their players.

Agreed, but since 2010 we've been given the impression it never happens anywhere else, or that coaches have never put players through a particular workout with rhabdo occurring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT