ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly OT: Iowa 3A Prep Football

And we are talking about HS, not college.

Actually this thread devolved into the haves and have nots, so college falls right in line with where this thread diverged. And since this thread was started about Xavier you are choosing to cherry pick some random school in Omaha to try and make your point. If you want to complain about private schools in Nebraska or somewhere else go for, but leave Xavier out of since you know nothing about which you’re complaining and denigrating.
Have a nice evening. Go Hawks!!

What is the cut off for large city? Should Solon move up as well? They are in the middle of two metro areas, draw kids from both, have one of the lowest F&R %’s in the state and seem to get some significant OE athletes in fairly consistently. Does this rule apply when the teams are bad? Until recently Columbus was pretty bad, previously no one complained when they could put the 50 point rule into effect on Regina, but now it’s an issue?

Good question. Maybe there are more things to consider like FRL numbers.

Reactions: Crafty Beaver
"Rich Kids", that's funny. I think the numbers would work out to less than you realize on the families at Xavier that can be considered "Rich" or even upper middle class. I know there are some students there whose families are doing quite well, but a lot of families choose to make some sacrifices to allow their children to attend a private school. If you think we don't give up something to pay for tuition, uniform fees for each sport our children play, athletic fees, lunch fees, technology fees, Parking fees, etc.... then you are mislead and greatly misinformed. Also, I believe the number of families receiving some form of monetary assistance is above 40%, although I'd have to double check that number.

Hey, I appreciate the knowledge and that is great that you make those sacrifices for your kids if you feel that is what is best. All of those things that you mentioned like uniforms (school and sports), tuition, technology and parking (everyone pays for lunch to some extent) are your choice. If you didn't have those things to pay for then every one of those families would be better off financially.

I looked up tuition for Xavier and saw it is just over $5k a year. There are 20% of students that are getting paid. 94% of the school is white (but honestly, race isn't as big of a factor in behavior as socio-economics). I think about all the low income kids I have worked with and none of them could scrap together $5k a year, per kid, to send them to Xavier. Many wouldn't qualify to get in on financial aid due to academic or behavioral issues. Others because they may not believe the mission statement. I have no problem believing that our better athletes, who tend to have money, would get in because a few have been recruited to go to Xavier out of junior high.

I am sure all this is coming off on a serious negative tone but I promise I am not intending it to be. I would love to think differently. I don't hate Xavier. I know people who work there. I like the program and coaches we coach against and to your point some of the facilities at the school need a facelift. We are bigger than Xavier and haven't beat them in years. But when you talk about the sacrifices that families make and scholarships for low income people, I don't think you really get what is out there in some of the other rural schools or even the big schools.

It's all good though. Just high school sports and unnecessary drama that I am adding to so I won't respond anymore.

At least we can all agree that we love Hawkeye athletics :)

Hey, I appreciate the knowledge and that is great that you make those sacrifices for your kids if you feel that is what is best. All of those things that you mentioned like uniforms (school and sports), tuition, technology and parking (everyone pays for lunch to some extent) are your choice. If you didn't have those things to pay for then every one of those families would be better off financially.

I looked up tuition for Xavier and saw it is just over $5k a year. There are 20% of students that are getting paid. 94% of the school is white (but honestly, race isn't as big of a factor in behavior as socio-economics). I think about all the low income kids I have worked with and none of them could scrap together $5k a year, per kid, to send them to Xavier. Many wouldn't qualify to get in on financial aid due to academic or behavioral issues. Others because they may not believe the mission statement. I have no problem believing that our better athletes, who tend to have money, would get in because a few have been recruited to go to Xavier out of junior high.

I am sure all this is coming off on a serious negative tone but I promise I am not intending it to be. I would love to think differently. I don't hate Xavier. I know people who work there. I like the program and coaches we coach against and to your point some of the facilities at the school need a facelift. We are bigger than Xavier and haven't beat them in years. But when you talk about the sacrifices that families make and scholarships for low income people, I don't think you really get what is out there in some of the other rural schools or even the big schools.

It's all good though. Just high school sports and unnecessary drama that I am adding to so I won't respond anymore.

No worries, It’s all good. The whole reason for these forums is discussing topics, obviously the Hawkeyes mainly.

And I do agree with you, GO HAWKS!!

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Actually this thread devolved into the haves and have nots, so college falls right in line with where this thread diverged. And since this thread was started about Xavier you are choosing to cherry pick some random school in Omaha to try and make your point. If you want to complain about private schools in Nebraska or somewhere else go for, but leave Xavier out of since you know nothing about which you’re complaining and denigrating.
Have a nice evening. Go Hawks!!

I never mentioned Xavier in my posts. I have talked about some private schools lowering enrollment to be competitive and to go to different classes in sports. It is not good for 8 man A or 1A when a population base of more than 50-100 thousand get to cherry pick players or choose who can and cannot come to the school when you have a population of maybe 2000 at best and get what you get. I have no issues with Xavier, I have seen Heelan and St. Alberts get kids to attend that went all the way to middle school at a public school and then all of a sudden get offered the opportunity to go there. That are not even from Sioux City or Council Bluffs, but the surrounding smaller towns. 2-3 athletes in football make a huge difference, and in other sports it can be even more.

My point here is this, if any private school had to switch with a public school and use their population base and enrollment to field a team would they do it? about 95% of the time that would be a resounding NO. And that is because they get to choose who they want on their sidelines while public schools usually do not. 2A-4A is a little different in that the large cities use the open enrollment as a way to recruit themselves, but the 8-1A schools do not have that opportunity as much. And when 1 or 2 of their athletes leaves for a private school because of sports it has a huge impact on their teams.

Would you switch rosters with any of the current 3A schools in the state that are public? You get to keep your coaches too.... I would venture to say the only public school you would switch with would be St. Bluff or Lewis Central.

I never mentioned Xavier in my posts. I have talked about some private schools lowering enrollment to be competitive and to go to different classes in sports. It is not good for 8 man A or 1A when a population base of more than 50-100 thousand get to cherry pick players or choose who can and cannot come to the school when you have a population of maybe 2000 at best and get what you get. I have no issues with Xavier, I have seen Heelan and St. Alberts get kids to attend that went all the way to middle school at a public school and then all of a sudden get offered the opportunity to go there. That are not even from Sioux City or Council Bluffs, but the surrounding smaller towns. 2-3 athletes in football make a huge difference, and in other sports it can be even more.

My point here is this, if any private school had to switch with a public school and use their population base and enrollment to field a team would they do it? about 95% of the time that would be a resounding NO. And that is because they get to choose who they want on their sidelines while public schools usually do not. 2A-4A is a little different in that the large cities use the open enrollment as a way to recruit themselves, but the 8-1A schools do not have that opportunity as much. And when 1 or 2 of their athletes leaves for a private school because of sports it has a huge impact on their teams.

Would you switch rosters with any of the current 3A schools in the state that are public? You get to keep your coaches too.... I would venture to say the only public school you would switch with would be St. Bluff or Lewis Central.

I want to make sure I understand your contention. Some private schools deliberately lower or cap their enrollment to stay or move to a lower classification to be competitive in athletics?

If that is what you are claiming than anything else that follows from you has little to no credibility. Do you understand how private schools survive? It’s not athletic stipends from the state to go to the Dome.

I want to make sure I understand your contention. Some private schools deliberately lower or cap their enrollment to stay or move to a lower classification to be competitive in athletics?

If that is what you are claiming than anything else that follows from you has little to no credibility. Do you understand how private schools survive? It’s not athletic stipends from the state to go to the Dome.

You honestly think SOME private schools do not lower or cap their enrollments? They do accept donations to "stay alive". How in the world does a IC Regina or St. Albert or Grandview Chirstian etc not have bigger enrollments? They are in huge population bases. I will put Siouxland Christian up there. Their BEDS number was in the 60s and that school literally just started up in the last 10 years. How in the world does a St. Albert not have more kids with the reputation of CB public schools?

I live in one of the poorest communities in the state with free and reduced lunch approaching 70%.

The fact of the matter is that, statistically, a F&RL kid doesn't = a regular kid, let alone a private school kid. Marv cook could coach here and the improvement would hit a fairly low ceiling, because kids who have never met their dad and whose mom is barely functional don't show up for school, let alone weights.

Should the state do something about it? I guess that's a different question. But 600 kids at Xavier is not the same as our 600.

Would you switch a Don Bosco roster for 8 man with another school with the same BEDs count?

St. Albert is literally 5 kids away from being 8 man eligible. Tell me please how that is fair?

Should drop and pound on Don Bosco for a few years

I get the point, but it is not a level playing field at all. No one wants to switch rosters from private to public for some reason. I will put all the public schools with about 20 BEDs count up or down from Xavier, you get to keep the coaches but switch rosters. Would anyone do it?

I get the point, but it is not a level playing field at all. No one wants to switch rosters from private to public for some reason. I will put all the public schools with about 20 BEDs count up or down from Xavier, you get to keep the coaches but switch rosters. Would anyone do it?

I think they could be successful with Glenwood and Clear Creek Amana rosters. If given time they could develop Marion into a more successful program

New guy here...long time reader, just never registered until now, but find this thread fascinating, as my son plays football for Ankeny Centennial, and we just got whipped by Dowling Friday night :)

I got into a Twitter disagreement last year with some Dowling fans about their "recruiting", which they denied. Shortly after, Gavin Williams enrolled to Dowling from SE Polk :)

A few things to point out from a DM Metro perspective and seeing things firsthand. Not all Iowa Schools/Districts have open enrollment. In Ankeny's case, the district decides what school you attend if you choose open enrollment, based on the fullness of each school. Our current high school policy is that all open enrolls would attend Ankeny High School, as they are slightly smaller in enrollment than Centennial. Therefore, if you wanted to attend Centennial, you would actually need to live within the Centennial boundary lines, as defined by the district.

To me, that is the biggest difference for Dowling; you can live anywhere, yet still attend Dowling, assuming you can get a ride/have a car to and from school every day. Where I see Dowling's biggest advantage is when they are able to get some kids from the city schools that don't have very good teams, but they have some very good individual players. If those players are given the choice, what player wouldn't want to go play for a winning team? Same is probably true for Xavier, as well as any other private school option where the team has the potential to be better than the metro public team.

Anyway, just think it's interesting to hear from different parts of the state about this stuff...

Coach Schulte and his staff are one of the best coaching staffs at all levels in the state. Teams don’t want to play Xavier because they know that his teams are tough, very disciplined, and his staff normally will out scheme them. Xavier has solid athletes that buy into the program at a young age and commit to “doing their job” everyday with great consistency ...there aren’t a bunch of future D1 players on the roster. I know Nelson, Volk, and Hurkett are the exception. It is a culture with high character values that drives the consistency of the Xavier football program in my opinion. Don’t hate it, just appreciate it!

Asking about apples and oranges. I am willing to bet that if you gave Xavier those kids when they were in middle school the answer would be sure, because that is where these players are shaped and honed to be the dominant high school players they become. You are shifting responsibility to a private school for a public schools failure to identify and cultivate quality players in their youth.

I live in one of the poorest communities in the state with free and reduced lunch approaching 70%.

The fact of the matter is that, statistically, a F&RL kid doesn't = a regular kid, let alone a private school kid. Marv cook could coach here and the improvement would hit a fairly low ceiling, because kids who have never met their dad and whose mom is barely functional don't show up for school, let alone weights.

Should the state do something about it? I guess that's a different question. But 600 kids at Xavier is not the same as our 600.
Wow the best statement of low expectations I have ever seen. Our 600 kids are not the same as Xav iers. Why. I am willing to bet you a one month ban on this board that well over 70% of all D1 Athletes come from poor backgrounds. Also I'll make the same bet if more than 25% of all D1 football players came from a private school.

What say yee? Here's a hint. Don't take me up on it because I already checked.

Wow the best statement of low expectations I have ever seen. Our 600 kids are not the same as Xav iers. Why. I am willing to bet you a one month ban on this board that well over 70% of all D1 Athletes come from poor backgrounds. Also I'll make the same bet if more than 25% of all D1 football players came from a private school.

What a laugher. Care to break down the 70% of D1 athletes socioeconomic situation and what qualifies as poor? I'm guessing that student looks a little different than the students at Xavier and most of the public schools across the state of Iowa. Onto your second brave point. Are you claiming that private schools make up 25% of all schooling opportunities in the K-12 age brackets in this country?

What a laugher. Care to break down the 70% of D1 athletes socioeconomic situation and what qualifies as poor? I'm guessing that student looks a little different than the students at Xavier and most of the public schools across the state of Iowa. Onto your second brave point. Are you claiming that private schools make up 25% of all schooling opportunities in the K-12 age brackets in this country?
You can go online and look it up. I used 70% to tease a response. The actual numbers are greater than 85% of all D1 Football players lived below the poverty line.

As for your second question I did not say that at all.

New guy here...long time reader, just never registered until now, but find this thread fascinating, as my son plays football for Ankeny Centennial, and we just got whipped by Dowling Friday night :)

I got into a Twitter disagreement last year with some Dowling fans about their "recruiting", which they denied. Shortly after, Gavin Williams enrolled to Dowling from SE Polk :)

A few things to point out from a DM Metro perspective and seeing things firsthand. Not all Iowa Schools/Districts have open enrollment. In Ankeny's case, the district decides what school you attend if you choose open enrollment, based on the fullness of each school. Our current high school policy is that all open enrolls would attend Ankeny High School, as they are slightly smaller in enrollment than Centennial. Therefore, if you wanted to attend Centennial, you would actually need to live within the Centennial boundary lines, as defined by the district.

To me, that is the biggest difference for Dowling; you can live anywhere, yet still attend Dowling, assuming you can get a ride/have a car to and from school every day. Where I see Dowling's biggest advantage is when they are able to get some kids from the city schools that don't have very good teams, but they have some very good individual players. If those players are given the choice, what player wouldn't want to go play for a winning team? Same is probably true for Xavier, as well as any other private school option where the team has the potential to be better than the metro public team.

Anyway, just think it's interesting to hear from different parts of the state about this stuff...

I get what you're saying. But public schools recruit as well, it isn't just Dowling. SE Polk recruits top wrestlers and girls BB players from other central Iowa schools, successfully. That's why I thought it was pretty funny when SE Polk peeps were whining about Williams leaving.

You honestly think SOME private schools do not lower or cap their enrollments? They do accept donations to "stay alive". How in the world does a IC Regina or St. Albert or Grandview Chirstian etc not have bigger enrollments? They are in huge population bases. I will put Siouxland Christian up there. Their BEDS number was in the 60s and that school literally just started up in the last 10 years. How in the world does a St. Albert not have more kids with the reputation of CB public schools?

I would be wildly surprised if a private school lowers or caps their enrollment. Let's see why enrollment may have challenges. This is done from my perspective, perspective and knowledge of the Iowa City area

Size of school Advantage Public
Academic opportunities Advantage Public
Athletic facilities Advantage Public
Coaches Pay Advantage Public
Teacher Pay Advantage Public
Athletic exposure Advantage Public
Expanded arts Advantage Public
Tuition $6,000 reasons

My kids enjoyed the smaller school, were successful athletically and academically. One class went from 64 kids to 48 from 8th to 9th grade when tuition bumps up. They do have significant advantages in my mind but not as overwhelming as presented. I had kids that were approached about going to multiple public schools by coaches. It happens on both sides

What private schools don’t have is the financial means to pass up tuition paying students to stay in 1A so they can hang a banner. To say otherwise shows how little you know about the situation.

While I agree that private schools would never cap enrollment.....
I wouldn’t be surprised if the ad didn’t certify the enrollment.

While I agree that private schools would never cap enrollment.....
I wouldn’t be surprised if the ad didn’t certify the enrollment.

Some pretty strong allegations in this thread. Do we need to start the public school ones? The apartment address used by two straight all state ‘move ins’ the house owned by a booster left vacant and listed about 40% above market value and the address used by multiple wrestlers? It can be done with multiple situations.

Some pretty strong allegations in this thread. Do we need to start the public school ones? The apartment address used by two straight all state ‘move ins’ the house owned by a booster left vacant and listed about 40% above market value and the address used by multiple wrestlers? It can be done with multiple situations.

Heck, the basketball coach at my high school (public) did this same thing with a house he owned himself. It was common knowledge and he was open and unapologetic about it. Whenever he spoke to the press he sounded a lot like Pollard does now, to give you an idea of his condescending character.

You obviously haven't played a game against them from his Lasalle years on up. I'll leave it at that.

Yawn. If you think every teenage kid, on a football field during a game no less, is going to always meet your expectations of character; good luck..

The "recruiting" comment levied against Catholic schools is common and it strikes me as somewhat foolish.

Of course they recruit students. Catholic, Lutheran, and other religion=based schools are private educational institutions which are entirely dependent upon new student recruitment for their continued existence. They are not tax payer funded. I'm guessing you probably understand this but so many don't seem to grasp the difference. If they did not recruit new students their class sizes will gradually dwindle decreasing student population threaten financial viability and eventually, school closure.

The recruitment starts at the early grade levels. Attrition is an ongoing and persistent problem from that point forward which then makes a well funded recruiting effort a necessity. Most public schools do not have that issue and more than a few, mainly urban/suburban schools, have the opposite - an overcrowding problem.

Coaches at Catholic schools also double as faculty teachers. If they aren't recruiting, they are failing at their job.
When they recruit said athletes - do those athletes get a free ride or lower tuition?

P.S. Most coaches at public schools are teachers as well, in fact it is preferred that coaches be teachers.

Oddly enough there remains undercurrents of (possibly political) animosity between protestant and Catholics as it relates to schooling. This issue has been going on for years. A book I read on school consolidation in Iowa in the early 1900s seems to verify that a lot of political dynamics as it relates to schooling was driven by different religious groups vying for more influence over their respective communities (which also explains some of the prevalence of the KKK in Iowa back then).

Anyhow, I'd add that parents will move all over the place if they feel like a school will better serve their kids. I know that back when Ed Hanson was coach at Solon ... it wasn't uncommon for parents to move into Solon's school district so that their football playing boys or basketball playing girls would benefit from his coaching. My point being ... this isn't necessarily a Catholic school thing.

Besides, as nu2u nicely pointed out ... by necessity parochial schools need to recruit in order to maintain their very existence.
My point (and it is rumor only) that some of those athletes get free rides - which is an unfair advantage. Plus, a public school gets all kids within their district, so if you have a school district that is not good (Water E comes to mind) you have ZERO control over who you have to take. Private schools can cherry pick.

When they recruit said athletes - do those athletes get a free ride or lower tuition?

P.S. Most coaches at public schools are teachers as well, in fact it is preferred that coaches be teachers.

I can only speak for my situation. I had 3 All state kids in multiple sports. The financial aid available was through an anonymous submittal based on financial situation.

Xavier isn't losing this year.
I think they will lose to West Dub. West Dub was leading them last year at half before Calvin Harris went down, they return nearly everyone from that team. If Calvin is healthy, they should win.

I can only speak for my situation. I had 3 All state kids in multiple sports. The financial aid available was through an anonymous submittal based on financial situation.
Thanks for the answer, I am sure that if a prominent athlete said I want to come but can't afford that the school would be more than willing to waive.

It's not gonna change this year or the next BEDS count. IAHSAA needs to create a 5A class and make sure that schools are not playing someone 2x their enrollment.

You're saying Xavier with an enrollment of just over 650 should have to compete weekly against schools with enrollments of >2,000? Why, because they have great coaches and a great program? Marion has that same 250,000 population to draw from, and they play against dinky towns. But that's ok? Hell Linn-Mar is more than three times the size of Xavier with access to that same population base and they continue to suck. Open enrollment is still a thing, isn't it? Public schools "recruit" athletes from one another all the time. So Xavier should be punished because good players want to play for a winning program?

And yes, Xavier probably could compete with and beat many eastern Iowa 4A schools. But central Iowa 4A is a different animal.

How about because they can recruit and get only the kids they want you know the great players....don't be stupid

We were ranked #1 in 3A basketball for about 6 weeks this past winter. So it can be done...but it takes the stars to align on many levels for us just to be competetive.

I looked up about a 10 year stretch of state baseball semi-finalists & the private schools were about 70% of the representation in 1A, 2A, & 3A. State basketball was about 50%. While private schools only make up about 10-15% of the schools, they are winning a disproportionate share of the state berths & championships. Hull Western Christian has won some insane amount of state volleyball championships under multiple coaches. Wahlert the same in 3A. Baseball is totally dominated by Martensdale St. Mary's, Newman Catholic, St. Edmunds, Dyersville Beckman, Assumption, & Heelan.

So, the fact that they are way more successful is inarguable.

The question that it bring us to is, do we want to do anything about it?

It's ok if you don't. Just don't act like the disparity doesn't exist.

And just to expound on this a bit. The reality of success in high school athletics simply comes back to money. A kid in an affluent/in-tact home is going to be poised for success academically & athletically. It's why schools like Pella & Solon are close to on par with the private schools. Great/affluent families...college jobs & facilities close in proximity.

When I coached all my kids travelling teams, it all starts with a committed group of parents wanting to give their kids every chance to participate & succeed. I suspect Xavier has great families in droves. We don't. We have a handful in each class. The kids from crappy families don't go out as much, don't put in the work, & quit at the first sign of a coach yelling at them. Any coach knows that they need support from the parents to be successful.

When we played Xavier a couple of years ago in football, they spent their entire halftime introducing their 4th-6th youth football participants. There was over 100 kids announced & it took the entire halftime. Hard not to be resentful of that.

Private schools have an advantage in getting student athletes to attend thier school. If a private school wants a really good athlete, they will find a way to get them to their school. Not sure why this is being argued here. I am ok with 2A, 3A and 4A private schools, but private schools in 1A and 8 man football are at a huge advantage. Most public schools that win 8 man are a few years removed from being 11 man teams, with more numbers, as soon as those numbers bottom out, they are not nearly as competitive year in and year out like private schools. Please explain to me how Don Bosco can stay this good for this long while public schools in 8 man go in 2-3 year spurts. Not going on 7 years in a row like the Don Bosco. It is totally am unfair advantage. A

And Remsen St. Marys has a BEDS of like 47!!!! they have around 25-30 Boys out for football this year........

We were ranked #1 in 3A basketball for about 6 weeks this past winter. So it can be done...but it takes the stars to align on many levels for us just to be competetive.

I looked up about a 10 year stretch of state baseball semi-finalists & the private schools were about 70% of the representation in 1A, 2A, & 3A. State basketball was about 50%. While private schools only make up about 10-15% of the schools, they are winning a disproportionate share of the state berths & championships. Hull Western Christian has won some insane amount of state volleyball championships under multiple coaches. Wahlert the same in 3A. Baseball is totally dominated by Martensdale St. Mary's, Newman Catholic, St. Edmunds, Dyersville Beckman, Assumption, & Heelan.

So, the fact that they are way more successful is inarguable.

The question that it bring us to is, do we want to do anything about it?

It's ok if you don't. Just don't act like the disparity doesn't exist.

What is the tuition at Martensdale St. Mary’s?

Going off quikstats today, and I may have missed a few schools here, but in all classes there are 19 private schools with a 2-2 or above record, and 5 with a record below that.

I can't speak for CB St Albert or Grandview, but a major reason Regina's enrollment is so low is because the public schools in this area are outstanding. Parents looking for a smaller school district can open enroll their kids to Clear Creek-Amana, Solon, Mount Vernon, Lisbon, etc... all good schools.

They teach 2 grade-levels ahead at Regina in elementary versus the public schools, so it does give an advantage to the child to send them to a private school early on, but it levels out at the high school-level.

Furthermore, if your child is a strong athlete or is skilled in the arts, public school here in Iowa City is absolutely the right choice IMO. In football, you're going to get more attention as an outstanding player at West High, for example, than at Regina.

Last edited:
I can't speak for CB St Albert or Grandview, but a major reason Regina's enrollment is so low is because the public schools in this area are outstanding. Parents looking for a smaller school district can open enroll their kids to Clear Creek-Amana, Solon, Mount Vernon, Lisbon, etc... all good schools.

They teach 2 grade-levels ahead at Regina in elementary versus the public schools, so it does give an advantage to the child to send them to a private school early on, but it levels out at the high school-level.

Furthermore, if your child is a strong athlete or is skilled in the arts, public school here in Iowa City is absolutely the right choice IMO. In football, you're going to get more attention as an outstanding player at West High, for example, than at Regina.

I can see those differences. I think Heelan is taking a downturn in athletics due to Siouxland Christian coming about in the Sioux City area. Now those kids have 2 options if parents want private schooling Also you have Sargent Bluff Luton with a large influx of kids the last few years. Looking at CB, Treynor and Lewis Central get the cream of the crop, but St. Alberts is the main private school in SW Iowa, Heartland Christian is there, but has extremely low enrollment figures.

I do not have a knock against private institutions, but I have a problem with them when they are dominating a sport (8 man football and Don Bosco for example) and it is largely ignored by most people.

Reactions: hawkcub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT