ADVERTISEMENT

Smalls gone as well?

I feel his beady little eyes lurking in the shadows…..
2732a35d59a37e064eb61225e1898849.gif

Imagine calling yourself an unbiased journalist and the "brain" of the sport, then turning around and publically alienating yourself from the sport's largest and most passionate fanbase because of message board talk. For someone who thinks so highly of their intelligence, Willie sure is dumb lol.

Fester needs Iowa wrestling fans a hell of a lot more than Iowa fans need Fester. If you have a Rokfin account, be sure to cancel it today and let them know why.

I’m of the opinion that something posted on a message board shouldn’t then be used as tweet fodder to disparage an athletic department.

A message board, especially this one is meant to be anonymous. This board contains people that know a little about what is going on, but even the most informed amongst us doesn’t run the program. So, to use a comment made by someone not directly tied into the decision making process at the university, and have that comment represent your feelings about that university, while broadcasting it to the tight knit wrestling community is absolute trash.

I never had an issue with @smalls103, but this goes beyond what I believe his responsibility as a credible wrestling entertainer/ reporter should do.

I’m of the opinion that something posted on a message board shouldn’t then be used as tweet fodder to disparage an athletic department.

A message board, especially this one is meant to be anonymous. This board contains people that know a little about what is going on, but even the most informed amongst us doesn’t run the program. So, to use a comment made by someone not directly tied into the decision making process at the university, and have that comment represent your feelings about that university, while broadcasting it to the tight knit wrestling community is absolute trash.

I never had an issue with @smalls103, but this goes beyond what I believe his responsibility as a credible wrestling entertainer/ reporter should do.

That’s just the thing, he’s never had any credibility

The irony is thick on this whole deal. Willie bashes Bob and his pursuit of the Ferraris. The Ferraris are very narcissistic and left OSU a pile of drama, turmoil, and ruble. Willie is the most narcissistic douche in the wrestling world and left Flo stepped in drama and turmoil. The stain of the Ferraris are already having an impact on Hawkeye wrestling and I have a feeling the shit stain of Willie is about to have a negative impact on Rofkin.

Penn State Willie is out on Iowa. Cool?
He will be back and some here will forgive and forget what the midget did like they’ve done time and time again. I haven’t forgotten him calling the beloved cesspoolers mouth breathing Neanderthals. He’s a drunk coke head who has left everywhere he’s been burning with hatred for him. Corby wanted to fight him and don’t even get me started on Flo. He’s a hypocrite at best. **** you willie. Piece of Philly shit.

He will be back and some here will forgive and forget what the midget did like they’ve done time and time again. I haven’t forgotten him calling the beloved cesspoolers mouth breathing Neanderthals. He’s a drunk coke head who has left everywhere he’s been burning with hatred for him. Corby wanted to fight him and don’t even get me started on Flo. He’s a hypocrite at best. **** you willie. Piece of Philly shit.
Ouch that’s gonna leave a mark!

Overgrown nutsack thinks he is morally superior to everyone

lol.

not sure why everyone is so upset.

"He don't matter"
"What has he ever done"
"He has no credibility"

so why you mad?

think your logic through here, dummies.

and then brace yourself for more pain that's coming.

and btw - you guys been shItting on me for nearly two decades. i aint going anywhere. tell me more about who has delusions of grandeur

Last edited:
lol.

"He don't matter"
"What has he ever done"
"He has no credibility"

so why you mad?

think you're logic through here, dummies.

and btw - you guys been shItting on me for nearly two decades. i aint going anywhere. tell me more about who has delusions of grandeur
Does anyone have the Monty Python video of the Knight at the bridge egging on his opponents while losing all his limbs ?

Jimmy Small D is resilient I’ll give him that

lol.

"He don't matter"
"What has he ever done"
"He has no credibility"

so why you mad?

think you're logic through here, dummies.

As he said... "Think you're logic through here, dummies." That is hilarious! Calling people dummies... as he doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Quite the journalistic talent we have here. If you can't get the small things right you'll never get the big things right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuck C
lol.

"He don't matter"
"What has he ever done"
"He has no credibility"

so why you mad?

Fishing for more screenshots to run to Twitter with, didn't stay "out" too long.

lol.

"He don't matter"
"What has he ever done"
"He has no credibility"

so why you mad?

Are you aware of more pain that is coming or is that just a prediction? I could really use a respite from bad Iowa wresting news.

lol.

"He don't matter"
"What has he ever done"
"He has no credibility"

so why you mad?

Take a hike dip sh*t

@smalls. What do you actually create for us here? Your whack ass ranking system where all others are wrong because you dont understand another person opinion only bag on them? Come here and screen shot shit to post on twitter so you can get click bait to share your hatred of the program? What good are you honestly? You are the most biased "media" member in the country. you're a clown you fat ****

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT