ADVERTISEMENT

Still president

A violent bloody coup? Really? Having been laying on the couch for the last 48hrs listening to all this, the over-dramatization is getting to be a bit much.
Sorry, this little walk in the park got a tad out of hand.

37688454-9119427-image-a-54_1609965202858.jpg

37700276-9119427-image-a-212_1609980330499.jpg

_116389966_mediaitem116389965.jpg

Reactions: seam
Just trying to weigh the good and the bad with the possibilities, I think he is neutered right now with social media and there are enough people in Congress to keep him in check, but who know I am probably wrong

He’s not neutered. He’s back on social media telling his band of misfits that they’re victims and they’ve been pushed aside. F**k him and his platform.

He’s not neutered. He’s back on social media telling his band of misfits that they’re victims and they’ve been pushed aside. F**k him and his platform.

I thought they suspended him for the rest of his Presidency

I thought they suspended him for the rest of his Presidency

You don’t even have to click on your link. In the preview it clearly says “even as Twitter lifted its lock on the president’s account.”

You don’t even have to click on your link. In the preview it clearly says “even as Twitter lifted its lock on the president’s account.”
Thanks, I didn’t realize that except for the post right above yours

Get fukt. Pos. Sick of the liberals, are you? You caucus with traitors.

LoL. I don't caucus with anyone.

I'm not sick of liberals. I'm sick of the triggered liberals who can't be happy unless they are bashing Trump about something. They even bash him when he actually tries to do the right thing.

Last edited:
@torbee now think about how big of a cluster **** we would be in if this group of elected officials would have been in charge during Pearl harbor. Both sides, gutless.

Wait, haven’t I been reading that the Dems were going to start new wars all over the world once they got back into power? Now they’re “gutless?”

You guys need to get your stories straight.

A violent bloody coup? Really? Having been laying on the couch for the last 48hrs listening to all this, the over-dramatization is getting to be a bit much.
You blind, bro?

Wait, haven’t I been reading that the Dems were going to start new wars all over the world once they got back into power? Now they’re “gutless?”

You guys need to get your stories straight.
I have no idea the type of stuff you have been reading Flick. Dodge however you want, we the people are getting jobbed by our elected officials. They can't even move quickly when the vast majority of both parties want them to do something.

You blind, bro?

I understand that a woman got shot after trying to break through a barricade.

My point was that there wasn't much blood or much of a coupe.

Bloody coupe on the capitol tends to conjur up more drastic mental imagery than what we saw. Hence my drama angle.

This obviously wasn't much of a coupe ... as evidenced by all the relatively peaceful idiots walking around taking selfies

Of course they should be prosecuted for their transgressions and it crystallizes a much bigger problem... nevertheless

I understand that a woman got shot after trying to break through a barricade.

My point was that there wasn't much blood or much of a coupe.

Bloody coupe on the capitol tends to conjur up more drastic mental imagery than what we saw. Hence my drama angle.

This obviously wasn't much of a coupe ... as evidenced by all the relatively peaceful idiots walking around taking selfies

Of course they should be prosecuted for their transgressions and it crystallizes a much bigger problem... nevertheless
Oh, cool. So how many gallons of blood is the cutoff for a “real” coup? Got a link? Is that amount set by the UN or who exactly?

Oh, cool. So how many gallons of blood is the cutoff for a “real” coup? Got a link? Is that amount set by the UN or who exactly?

It was a pathetic coup. Laughable. The idiots had no plan. There were a few scary ones... the guy with the zip tie.

It could have been much much worse had they been organized and intended real malice.

Enjoy your make believe drama

It was a pathetic coup. Laughable. The idiots had no plan. There were a few scary ones... the guy with the zip tie.

It could have been much much worse had they been organized and intended real malice.

Enjoy your make believe drama
I completely agree with you that the outcome could have been much worse.
I vehemently disagree with you that the attempted coup was "laughable"

4 died, dozens of capitol police officers injured, federal property destroyed and desecrated, congressional offices ransacked, hundreds were terrorized.

Luckily, the pipe bombs did not detonate and the molotov cocktails were not deployed to set fires to the Capitol. Thankfully, constitutional officers and other elected officials and were able to reach the bunkers safely.

The US Capitol building was under violent siege for hours. In a sense you are right, the mob was disorganized and disorderly so we should be thankful the rioters were incompetent rubes. But their intent was clear - they were there to forcefully overthrow democracy. They were encouraged by the president. his family, and members of Congress. Sorry, can't find any humor in that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT