ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion

Why should unborn children of rape and incest be less protected? If the mother does not want them adoption is still available.

how many kids have you adopted?

why are “Christians” so moral about other peoples actions? It doesnt affect you.

I was the rare northeast republican for most of my life. This attempt to impose “Christianity” on the rest of us is about as n-American a thing I can think of.

If we saw this headline, we’d be “exporting freedom” by night fall…

“Oil and Mineral Rich Nation’s Religious Minority Succeeds in Imposing it’s Religion on Others to Restrict Women’s Rights”

I would say children born in America have as good an opportunity as anywhere in the world so not sure what you mean by supporting legislation after they are born. More welfare programs? Examples of legislation that kills people. Thanks

If they were pro-life they would vote for medical coverage for pre- and post natal care so that America isn't 33 of 36 developed countries in child mortality; for Head Start; for paid parental leave; for child tax care credits; for larger SNAP benefits so that 1 in 7 American children aren't living in poverty, for summer lunch program ...

We spent 300 million, per day, in Afghanistan, for 20 years, but we don't give a shit about children once they are born.

It’s also rich when people say, “it’s not in the constitution, congress should legislate it if that’s going to be a nationwide right”

If Congress passed a bill right now, and Biden signed it enacting nationwide abortion rights….it would almost certainly be challenged….and this court would strike it down as unconstitutional. Guaranteed.

SCOTUS is 100% broken and illegitimate at this point.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I would say children born in America have as good an opportunity as anywhere in the world so not sure what you mean by supporting legislation after they are born. More welfare programs? Examples of legislation that kills people. Thanks
You need to get out more. Just because they haven't been successful yet doesn't mean they aren't trying.

There, I've done some of your homework for you. A simple Google search will show you many, many, many more examples from a variety of sources.

im glad Mark, with his years of medical training has permitted and defined what an abortion and necessary medical care is.

Let me guess.. you “researched it yourself”?

Wendy posted, “Miscarriages may require abortion procedures to make sure all tissue is out of the uterus.”

The mere ability to read this clarifies this is not an abortion. Also, life of the mother is the one exception I agree with to an abortion ban.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
There was no mandate. I just went over this with another Conservative/moron (redundant, I know) here the other day:

Post in thread 'Alt right SCOTUS looks like will announce their decision on Roe v Wade this Friday? Miranda rights, pew pew and more'
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...-rights-pew-pew-and-more.393279/post-10217748
So the failed executive order by slow Joe was not a mandate? Regardless, my body my choice correct? No matter what the issues or circumstances?

What about fetal deformities identified during the pregnancy?

Happened to another friend of mine. Turns out a recessive condition runs in the family, resulting in severe deformities not compatible with life (anencephaly, limited organ development, stuff like that). She was also leaking amniotic fluid and the fetus had a broken leg as a result. But the fetus still had a heartbeat. Fortunately wonderful doctors and genetic counselors at UIHC were able to help her even though she was into the 2nd trimester.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT