ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale now back?

According to the Guillotine, Teasdale is visiting Minny this weekend.

Might be a good fit for them. Was wondering if it is too late to register for Spring classes at this point? Will he have to wait till next fall to get his college career going again?

Might be a good fit for them. Was wondering if it is too late to register for Spring classes at this point? Will he have to wait till next fall to get his college career going again?
I believe classes have already started for the spring semester so he would have to wait until fall semester of next year for school.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Still sore he didn't want to be at Nebraska, I see. And 157???:p

Just because I recognize more about a few teams than their own fan base shouldn't be construed as a negative. Reading the Goph's forum is especially entertaining. Lil bro syndrome. They're already worried about what Bono will do with more resources. Without 2-3 transfers... their projected lineup for next season has so many holes that it looks like a sieve.

Who would spend their time worrying about another program........

Reactions: rassling
Who would spend their time worrying about another program........
Not worried, but it's weird that I seem more informed than some of the natives! The hatred of many Gopher fans seems to cloud judgement and objectivity.

Not referring to you, though.

So this is a good fit possibly, but let's not worry about his health. Lmao. Yet PSU didn't give a damn. Just wanted him to wrestle no matter what. Is he available for Spring classes? Just when did he wrestle for PSU? Answer, never. Glad you cared so much. But what about his serious reported problems? Yeah, your exact words from post number one. Should I quote?

That being said. I am not sure how you can "withdraw from classes" due to some serious reported problems. Be "gone" for what seems like a very short time if any because he is reported to be training with the club.

Yeah, I think I'll quote. But another team and everything is a okay. Because Penn State simply doesn't care. Because Cael, you know. He's just an awful human being, cheats, slush funds, PED's, and cares not of anything but winning. Minny now. Oh yeah, that's simply marvelous. Some day you might just have one single fact. I doubt it but we will all be waiting. Next time put wrestlers first over your ignorance and poor opinion.

I would imagine any other team in the country will make him get his life straightened out first. Some teams put the athletes first.

So this is a good fit possibly, but let's not worry about his health. Lmao. Yet PSU didn't give a damn. Just wanted him to wrestle no matter what. Is he available for Spring classes? Just when did he wrestle for PSU? Answer, never. Glad you cared so much. But what about his serious reported problems? Yeah, your exact words from post number one. Should I quote?

No what you should do is douche your mouth and get a brain! The question was to see if Minny has a late spring schedule. NOT to see if he could join the team and wrestle lil brain, but to see if he was going to possible make a quick transfer.

Some one with some brains clearly understood and posted that classes stared. This seems to be the case for all schools. that would indicate that he may take some time to make a decision for the fall. Pretty simple stuff!

Reactions: hoythawk and el dub
No what you should do is douche your mouth and get a brain! The question was to see if Minny has a late spring schedule. NOT to see if he could join the team and wrestle lil brain, but to see if he was going to possible make a quick transfer.

Some one with some brains clearly understood and posted that classes stared. This seems to be the case for all schools. that would indicate that he may take some time to make a decision for the fall. Pretty simple stuff!
Pretty simple stuff? You can't even address your own bs regarding Gavin. He never wrestled at PSU. You started the post.

What the hell does my post have to do with him ever Wrestling at F*** st.?

I saw more BS coming out of the program. That a few short weeks after he withdrew, he was back! That was at the time. Then he was going to wrestle, wasn't going to wrestled etc... Now he has left the school and is moving on!

NEVER saw anything happen like it before so it was odd enough to me to question it.

Was called out on it, but was proven CORRECT!!!

Even if Teasdale could join a team and be eligible this season, Minny would not be the place. No room at the inn.

Crisis averted.

I saw more BS coming out of the program. That a few short weeks after he withdrew, he was back! That was at the time. Then he was going to wrestle, wasn't going to wrestled etc... Now he has left the school and is moving on!

NEVER saw anything happen like it before so it was odd enough to me to question it.

First off, you have zero idea regarding timeline. Zero clue of the date. Show me your date? Odd, so you, who is no one question it? Give me a break. He was going to wrestle according to who or whom? The damn internet? You're a mouth at best with literally zero facts. Name a single fact. I dare you. Next time maybe just want the best for a wrestler, not your bs bravado. Like you give a damn about another wrestler.

Are you for real, or just that stupid? Honest question. EVERYTHING I posted in regards to Teasdale's situation was reported by your school and/or the great kaelzoo himself.

When he withdrew
When they said he was back
When they said he might be back wrestling
When he was with the team at the scuffle.
when he was not wrestling at the scuffle
when he was again leaving

These are ALL facts. PLEASE try and gather your thoughts and make some meaningful contributions to the forum or LEAVE!!!

Saw more bs coming out of Penn State? Like what? Like the bs you love to quote coming out against Lee you railed against? Like to see my post on Lee? You know, the one I called bs on the media and those here railing the Brands regarding Lee? Like anyone actually knows the reason? Unlike you, I deal in reality, don't ever attack coaches or wrestlers. Never. And just exactly what did YOU see coming out of the program? Time to pony up.

Reactions: lionlover
Are you for real, or just that stupid? Honest question. EVERYTHING I posted in regards to Teasdale's situation was reported by your school and/or the great kaelzoo himself.

When he withdrew
When they said he was back
When they said he might be back wrestling
When he was with the team at the scuffle.
when he was not wrestling at the scuffle
when he was again leaving

These are ALL facts. PLEASE try and gather your thoughts and make some meaningful contributions to the forum or LEAVE!!!
Really? Show me exactly when he withdrew from Penn State. I'll be waiting. Show me exactly when Cael said he would be wrestling? Show it.

And then I want you to show me exactly why he withdrew from Penn State? You seem to have all the answers just like all the idiots know what's going on with Spence. Right? You obviously know. Don't you? Next time maybe get over yourself and show some damn respect for individual wrestlers. It's none of your damn business or mine.

Reactions: lionlover
Yea nothing ever took place in the F*** st athletic program that shouldn't have!

The 630K "camp expenses" all seem legit too!!!

You want answers? LOOK IT UP YOURSELF YOU FOOL! It is all here.

and I have NO idea what you have said about Lee? Regardless, coming from a horses a$$ like you, it is irrelevant?

Yea nothing ever took place in the F*** st athletic program that shouldn't have!

and I have NO idea what you have said about Lee? Regardless, coming from a horses a$$ like you, it is irrelevant?
No, you make accusations, you must prove them. See, that's the way life works. You don't simply get to make unsubstantiated allegations. You must prove them. You can't provide a single piece of evidence regarding Gavin. Own it. Come on man. Provide evidence for all your allegations. I dare you. Nothing but internet allegations. No proof and that does absolutely nothing to promote wrestling. It actually hurts it.

No, you make accusations, you must prove them. See, that's the way life works. You don't simply get to make unsubstantiated allegations. You must prove them. You can't provide a single piece of evidence regarding Gavin. Own it. Come on man. Provide evidence for all your allegations. I dare you. Nothing but internet allegations. No proof and that does absolutely nothing to promote wrestling. It actually hurts it.

There was a time that used to be true.

And if you care to read, I quoted your ignorant words once again. You have literally no clue of what took place with Gavin. It's also obvious you don't care about Gavin the person as well. You simply enjoy pathetic unsubstantiated allegations of which you have zero knowledge. Zero.

Reactions: Agoodnap
"blah blah blah..... How do you know anything??? Blah blah blah.... noway you know when he did anything...... I mean really????

I certainly did not make any claims as to the exact circumstances as to why he left in the first place, but if it was drug related. I am guessing you must have been involved!!! Maybe that is why you are so mad this all came out?

The kid needed help and hopefully he is getting it now and moving on! I suggest you do the same!!!!

https://www.centredaily.com/sports/...zm1JMHobm7a-gFdbumYqUcXB33d4lqITk92c4kz2-mEaw

From the ORIGINAL POST!

If anyone knows this fool. Make sure you bet with him often!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: hoythawk
It is quite possible that Gavin has problems and it is possible that he was given the chance to straighten up and fly right. If he did not, he was sent home.
It is also possible that Gavin did straighten up but he could not make 125 and he could not beat out RBY, so he wanted to transfer. These are all plausible speculations for what happened.
Calling Cael or Brands names just seems so infantile to me. I must be maturing, because I can not see how it gets to this.

"blah blah blah..... How do you know anything??? Blah blah blah.... noway you know when he did anything...... I mean really????

I certainly did not make any claims as to the exact circumstances as to why he left in the first place, but if it was drug related. I am guessing you must have been involved!!! Maybe that is why you are so mad this all came out?

The kid needed help and hopefully he is getting it now and moving on! I suggest you do the same!!!!

https://www.centredaily.com/sports/...zm1JMHobm7a-gFdbumYqUcXB33d4lqITk92c4kz2-mEaw

From the ORIGINAL POST!

If anyone knows this fool. Make sure you bet with him often!!!
BOOM! He was also listed as attached in the bracket for the Scuffle and said to be going by some PSU fans. Wonder how hotshot will blame you for that also.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Have no idea if what some are reporting is true and he is coming for a visit or is actually in Caver tonight?

Find it kind of hard to believe that someone would not have a 100% confirmation if he was in IOWA, regardless I would be fine with him walking on.

He is a talented Wrestler as everyone knows and still has 4 full years and a red shirt as I read it. There would be no better place for him to get better Coaching and support to get any issues straightened out!

This thread is going to get one helluva workout if Teas ends up at Iowa.

As far as the thread goes. Several others were started on the subject. Not sure of the reasoning? Maybe they want the kid to have the entire first page:confused:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT