ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible email addresses...

Part of my job is getting new vendors set up w/ access on a few different systems that they'll be using for us. In order to do that, I have to have their team members individual email addresses. Occasionally they aren't company emails, but their personal emails. I always laugh when I get a spreadsheet and see email addresses that end in "69".

That's all/csb

Part of my job is getting new vendors set up w/ access on a few different systems that they'll be using for us. In order to do that, I have to have their team members individual email addresses. Occasionally they aren't company emails, but their personal emails. I always laugh when I get a spreadsheet and see email addresses that end in "69".

That's all/csb
I had to convince my kid to change his e-mail address away from sparklyunicornpoop@gmail.com when he started applying for actual jobs :rolleyes:

There is a guy at our company's Vietnam office whose name is Long Dong so I always laugh when I see an email from longdong@company. I once told him on a call that at least his first name was not short and it went completely over his head.

Worked for a large Fortune 500 company roughly 15 years ago.

Can't remember why, but something went down so our company email wasn't working.

Had a client that needed something ASAP so a co-worker/friend of mine needed to use his personal email.

It was an account he set up in high school.

Can't remember it word for word, but it was like bigguy69@yahoo.com.

LOL

Not sure what his email was, but worked with a guy in New Orleans on a federal job once that worked for the Army Corp of Engineers and his name was Dick Klinker.

He was an old guy that would just blatantly get up, stretch and then grab his book and head to the toilet....then be gone for like 30 minutes.

#csb

There is a guy at our company's Vietnam office whose name is Long Dong so I always laugh when I see an email from longdong@company. I once told him on a call that at least his first name was not short and it went completely over his head.
Was his middle name Duck?

sixteenca-donger.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT