ADVERTISEMENT

thank you Fran

Fran also went to a sweet sixteen in year 4 and won a Big Ten Championship in year 5 just like Painter.

Oh wait....

That didn’t happen did it?

Fran also didn’t replace a HOF coach who was at that school for 25 years. Fran didn’t work on Iowa’s staff prior to taking over for a 7X B1G COY.

To say Painter had a head start would be the understatement of the year.

Fran also didn’t replace a HOF coach who was at that school for 25 years. Fran didn’t work on Iowa’s staff prior to taking over for a 7X B1G COY.

To say Painter had a head start would be the understatement of the year.

“Head start”?!

That implies that Fran is going to catch up. Hahahahaha. Hate to break it to you man, but our coach is 60 years old and even if he coached to 90, he’s not surpassing Painter. Not at Iowa. Not anywhere. We’ve got what we’ve got and if you’re really expecting some future final four run or league championship out of this guy.... well... I’m sorry.

“Head start”?!

That implies that Fran is going to catch up. Hahahahaha. Hate to break it to you man, but our coach is 60 years old and even if he coached to 90, he’s not surpassing Painter. Not at Iowa. Not anywhere. We’ve got what we’ve got and if you’re really expecting some future final four run or league championship out of this guy.... well... I’m sorry.

No you’re right. FM and Painter walked into similar situations......
:rolleyes:

Carry on.

With the new breaking news and the teams mentioned, I want to thank Fran for the program that he runs. It is harder to recruit and win when you follow the rules, but integrity is more important than wins. GO Hawks
This is the problem with Iowa athletics in a nut shell. Some of you believe you have to cheat to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT