ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden admin is considering bringing Palestinians to the US as refugees...

*The vet them thing is for all, that's why I said mild. If we had this situation in MANY places bring over refugees who didn't want to be there would make total sense.

Quite the contrary sir, I'm using a very specific focus with Palestinians, not right now.
I'll just put it this way to you. The world yearns to come to America. Most Americans have no clue how good we have it. Do we miss morons coming in? Yes. Should that block a whole class of people? No. Personally I think nutnyahoo is a war criminal. It's too bad the better brother lost his life in Entebee. But when you're armed and killing people with no firearms or military, shit becomes easy and inhumane. Thing is time is a funny vector. Eventually shit equilibrates. It's just a matter of time and spine.

70% of the country voted pro hamas. It's fair to be skeptical.

Actually....
Legislative elections were held in the Palestinian territories on 25 January 2006 in order to elect the second Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA). The result was a victory for Hamas, contesting under the list name of Change and Reform, which received 44.45% of the vote and won 74 of the 132 seats, whilst the ruling Fatah received 41.43% of the vote and won 45 seats.[1]

They've not held an election since.

Reactions: Ree4
Some people in America as evidenced above.....don't like brown people, or people that are different from them.....

Continuing our nation's history of bigotry when it comes to immigration.
And yet that history ultimately worked…because of the immigrants’ own desire to assimilate to the society’s values. A little less sure of that these days. But only time can tell.

What I’m not interested in is immigrants who don’t affirmatively want to be here, and it seems to me that Palestinians want to be a very specific someplace else.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClarindaA's
Odd comment considering your ass would be murdered in Gaza for being gay.
It makes zero sense.

It's like libs think everyone just needs to get here and then everything will be great. Those people think of the "alphabet" people as less than human.

I'm a republican, I disagree with Huey on stuff, they are Islamic extremist, they think he is less than human and should be dead and drug behind a vehicle. But those damn repubs...

Actually....
Legislative elections were held in the Palestinian territories on 25 January 2006 in order to elect the second Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA). The result was a victory for Hamas, contesting under the list name of Change and Reform, which received 44.45% of the vote and won 74 of the 132 seats, whilst the ruling Fatah received 41.43% of the vote and won 45 seats.[1]

They've not held an election since.
There are actual more recent numbers than 73% it was 90% in 2023.

I'd also make the comment that there hasn't been any indication that Palestinians are joining with Israel in the fight to remove Hamas,.. If the average Palestinian is so anti Hamas, right now would be the time to show it....

It makes zero sense.

It's like libs think everyone just needs to get here and then everything will be great. Those people think of the "alphabet" people as less than human.

I'm a republican, I disagree with Huey on stuff, they are Islamic extremist, they think he is less than human and should be dead and drug behind a vehicle. But those damn repubs...
Republicans think the LGBTQ are less than human. What do you think the endless trans attacks are all about? He'll Rs think women are less than human. What do you think criminalizing abortion is all about?

Republicans think the LGBTQ are less than human. What do you think the endless trans attacks are all about? He'll Rs think women are less than human. What do you think criminalizing abortion is all about?
You are truly an idiot. There isn't a republican in the world who has core values that you need to be removed from the planet, like them.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
You are truly an idiot. There isn't a republican in the world who has core values that you need to be removed from the planet, like them.
I'm not the one supporting the party going backwards, am I? The GOP is turning into the worst parts of Palestine that you warn me about

"Because abortion is illegal under Palestinian law and highly restricted in the OPT, Palestinian women are forced to turn to Israeli hospitals, to expensive private Palestinian clinics, or to self-induced termination when seeking an abortion."

Sounds a lot like the GOP.
Does it huey? Or can you stop the bullshit for 2 seconds and admit that the president allowing a group of people that openly kill people like you might concern you? Not call.you gay so you can cry to "mods". Not call you names, not laugh at you, they want to cut your head off your shoulders and make youe death as humiliating as possible.

Huey, show some spine.

Derp

Odd comment considering your ass would be murdered in Gaza for being gay.
Rs champion the same exact extremism.

"Republican Congressman Tim Walberg is facing criticism on social media following support for Uganda's anti-LGBTQ+ bill, widely called the "Kill the Gays" law."

Does it huey? Or can you stop the bullshit for 2 seconds and admit that the president allowing a group of people that openly kill people like you might concern you? Not call.you gay so you can cry to "mods". Not call you names, not laugh at you, they want to cut your head off your shoulders and make youe death as humiliating as possible.

Huey, show some spine.
Because they're not letting in killers. Only your brainwashed right-wing mind thinks they're letting in murderers.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Huey is proving to be a giant moran. I'm actually a little surprised. Oh well.

Don't have a response to the Republican Speaker filing briefs to criminalizing homosexuality, do you?
I'm a conservative. Have I ever shown any hostility or hate towards you at any time? You can easily find individuals in a country of 330 million that show what you want. Doesn't change the fact that you are acting like an idiot in this thread. Republicans do not think you are not human. Republicans do not think women are less than human. Stop being stupid.

JERUSALEM (AP) — The severed head and decapitated torso of a 25-year-old Palestinian were discovered on the side of a road in the occupied West Bank, police said Friday, confirming gruesome details of a killing that shocked Palestinian society.

But accounts that the victim, Ahmad Abu Murkhiyeh, was a gay man who feared persecution for his sexuality and had sought asylum in Israel two years ago turned the terrible crime into a socially and politically explosive case.

It was unclear how Abu Murkhiyeh wound up in Hebron, the conservative West Bank city that he had reportedly fled. Palestinian police officials told The Associated Press on Friday that Abu Murkhiyeh’s head and torso were found near his family’s house.

Col. Loay Irzekat, a police spokesman, said authorities arrested a Palestinian acquaintance of Abu Murkhiyeh as a suspect in the killing, but declined to ascribe a motive or elaborate on their relationship pending the investigation.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT