ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden admin is considering bringing Palestinians to the US as refugees...

I'm a conservative. Have I ever shown any hostility or hate towards you at any time? You can easily find individuals in a country of 330 million that show what you want. Doesn't change the fact that you are acting like an idiot in this thread. Republicans do not think you are not human. Republicans do not think women are less than human. Stop being stupid.
Then why are Republicans stripping women of their rights to their own bodies?

JERUSALEM (AP) — The severed head and decapitated torso of a 25-year-old Palestinian were discovered on the side of a road in the occupied West Bank, police said Friday, confirming gruesome details of a killing that shocked Palestinian society.

But accounts that the victim, Ahmad Abu Murkhiyeh, was a gay man who feared persecution for his sexuality and had sought asylum in Israel two years ago turned the terrible crime into a socially and politically explosive case.

It was unclear how Abu Murkhiyeh wound up in Hebron, the conservative West Bank city that he had reportedly fled. Palestinian police officials told The Associated Press on Friday that Abu Murkhiyeh’s head and torso were found near his family’s house.

Col. Loay Irzekat, a police spokesman, said authorities arrested a Palestinian acquaintance of Abu Murkhiyeh as a suspect in the killing, but declined to ascribe a motive or elaborate on their relationship pending the investigation.

Reactions: Ree4
I'm not the one supporting the party going backwards, am I? The GOP is turning into the worst parts of Palestine that you warn me about

"Because abortion is illegal under Palestinian law and highly restricted in the OPT, Palestinian women are forced to turn to Israeli hospitals, to expensive private Palestinian clinics, or to self-induced termination when seeking an abortion."

So what party are you supporting that isn’t going backwards? Both parties seem to be going backwards. The abortion law by the republicans is just plain stupid.
But you’re here supporting bringing in people who kill if someone is different than they are. Is that moving forward?
Take a look at the big liberal cities. Tell me how they are moving forwards when parts of them are major shit holes.
Yes republican towns are shit as well but I’m not here promoting one being superior and making such great strides in becoming better.

As far as the LBGT, I could not care any less what a person wants to be or be attracted to as long as it isn’t costing me or anyone else any money besides the person that wants to have some possible surgery or the person supporting the surgery.
I feel more threatened by extreme democrats and republicans than LBGT members.

Reactions: Hawk_82 and hawkosx
There better be a thorough and extensive vetting process.

I don’t like it.
When have Dems ever advocated for a thorough and extensive vetting process in the last 25 years?

"Vetting" politicians doesn't count, that's a political exercise not a national security one.

Rs don't care about kids. Once they're born you guys want to put them to work in factories and take away meal plans for them.
Are democrats continuing to support all immigrants they are either bringing in or allowing into this country or is it only for a little while and then they cut them loose.

If they are continuing to support them, why are they not supporting American citizens instead of supporting immigrants?

Why are they taking away the rights of Americans having a safe country/boarder?

Dude, you’re a prime example of someone who has fallen so deeply into the algorithmically curated abyss of social media misinformation that you have become irreparably broken.

I wish you were just trolling. I feel bad for your family and loved ones and I’m truly sorry this happened to you.

When have Dems ever advocated for a thorough and extensive vetting process in the last 25 years?

"Vetting" politicians doesn't count, that's a political exercise not a national security one.
USA should send in the alphabet people and people who think men can give birth to vent them in Gaza.

https://www [QUOTE="Huey Grey, post...s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna142563[/QUOTE]

.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna142563[/URL]
They knew each other from the dog park and yes the guy did call him homophobic slurs before killing him.

Huey, you are going to find hate crimes in our country, no doubt, and they are wrong. They are also stand alone people, this group of people wants to spread a message of killing gay people. The fact you don't have a minor amount of pause, as a gay person, is 100% a warped political mind.

Have great day man, but you are an idiot.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Barrack Obama really did say it best. "Don't underestimate joes ability to fvck things up"

There is a reason Egypt, jordan, etc refuse to take refugees from Palestine.

There are actual more recent numbers than 73% it was 90% in 2023.

You’re moving the goalposts. You specifically said 70% voted for Hamas. This might shock you, but polls are not ballots.

There better be a thorough and extensive vetting process.

I don’t like it.
As an independent (used to be democrat), my feeling is it doesn't matter about the vetting. They're going to have families and some of those family members will be religious extremists. It's time to say we're not the dumping ground for all these countries that have troubles.

I work at a fortune 500 company and we have some great employees who are educated and full time employees and they had to move to Canada because the U.S. wouldn't let them stay. Those are the people we should be allowing into this country, but for some reason we're forcing them out.

Somehow, all Palestinians are oddly viewed as terrorists by the far right. It’s a very shallow and ignorant position to hold.
Analysis like this doesn't require any effort or thinking so of course that's what they go for.

Republicans think the LGBTQ are less than human. What do you think the endless trans attacks are all about? He'll Rs think women are less than human. What do you think criminalizing abortion is all about?

You're right but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Because if you do, you could be dead.

As an independent (used to be democrat), my feeling is it doesn't matter about the vetting. They're going to have families and some of those family members will be religious extremists. It's time to say we're not the dumping ground for all these countries that have troubles.

I work at a fortune 500 company and we have some great employees who are educated and full time employees and they had to move to Canada because the U.S. wouldn't let them stay. Those are the people we should be allowing into this country, but for some reason we're forcing them out.
Beyond again saying our immigration laws badly need reforming if people who want to stay aren’t allowed to, I don’t see this as an either/or problem.

Vet these refugees as thoroughly as possible and let them in if they pass.

I think the best course of action is Biden just needs to talk to Mexico's president to convince him to open up the Egyptian border for these refugees.

Reactions: seminole97
Beyond again saying our immigration laws badly need reforming if people who want to stay aren’t allowed to, I don’t see this as an either/or problem.

Vet these refugees as thoroughly as possible and let them in if they pass.

If we were talking about 50 people it would be one thing, but we're talking about a whole country/state. How do you let all of them in. That doesn't make sense. We would be better off going in and helping clean up Gaza rather than trying to move everyone here. All it does is make the U.S. look like they're removing Palestinians from Gaza so Israel can claim it. If there's a disaster in your town, do you want the government to drop you off in another state and say good luck or would you rather the government come in and help rebuild your town?

You guys and your "vetting"... I swear...

Would any of you mind explaining how extensive the vetting process is when you're dealing with third world shithole countries? We have a thread going on right now that reveals that the FBI crime stats are not complete as over 20% of local jurisdictions are not reporting crimes. And that's in the United States of America.

A sucker is born every minute.

Reactions: ihhawk
Idk. Hopefully a good amount. As long as they are vetted which I'm sure they would be, I have no problems with it.

So you want to "throw some paper towels" to a few people so you feel like we've done something good. The first thing that needs to be done is get rid of the cancer and then try to heal. We should be helping remove hamas and that would be better for everyone in Gaza.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Would any of you mind explaining how extensive the vetting process is when you're dealing with third world shithole countries? We have a thread going on right now that reveals that the FBI crime stats are not complete as over 20% of local jurisdictions are not reporting crimes. And that's in the United States of America.

Hide in your basement.

If we were talking about 50 people it would be one thing, but we're talking about a whole country/state. How do you let all of them in. That doesn't make sense. We would be better off going in and helping clean up Gaza rather than trying to move everyone here. All it does is make the U.S. look like they're removing Palestinians from Gaza so Israel can claim it. If there's a disaster in your town, do you want the government to drop you off in another state and say good luck or would you rather the government come in and help rebuild your town?
In 2023, 56 Palestinian refugees immigrated to the US. There are approximately 170k persons that identify as Palestinian in the US—most arriving after the 6 day war in 1967. U am not aware of an increase in beheadings or terrorist activities in the US due to Palestinians in the US. Of course there is a potential for radicalization, particularly disenfranchised youth

It's the same vetting process that has allowed palestinians to occupy streets and buildings here in the U.S.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT