ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

Perhaps. I’m not confident JP can keep coming up with enough new nonsense

Me?

• You're the one making statements that Olympic basketball attendance will be "down" because CC isn't there (not happening)
  • That CC should have been on the team, despite having comparable stats at the selection deadline to Taurasi, who had 5x more international experience
  • Now (shifting to) Taurasi shouldn't be on the team, someone else should, but not making any actual comparisons to who that would be.

I'm not the one who posted "low attendance" for an early 9 PM game, only to have that debunked by high attendance at later games, along with overall attendance and viewership "up" because of the quality of the competition and OTHER stars playing who are not named "Clark".

Someone even reposted the Dawn Staley interview to "debunk" me, when that was the video I'd originally posted, agreeing w/ Staley that if we knew how she'd played more recently (since early June), Staley may have lobbied to put her on the team (that is what Staley said in the interview, and I agreed with it).

You're gaslighting the entire thread, Cletus.

• Now (shifting to) Taurasi shouldn't be on the team, someone else should, but not making any actual comparisons to who that would be.
The only thing anyone has to do to confirm that you’re once again lying like a little bitch is look at post #s 96 and 101, which were my first two posts after you resurrected this thread.

Of course, you’re also the guy who made up a completely fabricated quote and attributed it to me, so it’s no surprise at all that you would also try to twist my words.

Look, Dipshit, your nonsense is entertaining up to a point. But at least try to do it without all the blatant lying.

As far as I’m concerned, putting Clark on the team wasn’t about whether or not she’s one of the 12 best players. It was about growing the women’s game on the world’s biggest stage. It was about capitalizing on the single greatest marketing gift the WNBA has ever received.

But frankly it seems like they did her a favor by leaving her off. She’s been playing competitive hoops for a year straight and clearly needed a break. This month off will do her a lot of good and she can headline the Olympic team in Los Angeles in 2028.

A gold medal is a foregone conclusion. The selection process is political and you know it. Taurasi is no longer one of the 12 best players in the league. If it was about sending the best players then Arike would be there.

The only thing anyone has to do to confirm that you’re once again lying

Dude...you've been pushing those side-arguments here for pages.

All I'd posted was supporting Staley's statement: Clark's numbers improved AFTER they made the selection, and by quite a bit.
You posted data that supported my statement, but then claimed I was wrong about it.

Now, you've shifted away from "Clark should have been on the team" to "someone other than Taurasi should have been on the team".

Now, you've shifted away from "Clark should have been on the team" to "someone other than Taurasi should have been on the team".
Why do you keep lying? It’s obvious to everyone that you’re blatantly lying. Trolling, I understand. But I don’t see what you get out of repeated, overt lying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT