ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

In the posts I've provided to you, the Committee outright states THEY did not have any control over the criteria provided to THEM.

Who do you think came up with those criteria for selections? Bugs Bunny?

9a81c8aef8f624b4691774574a493f1f.gif

Yes; it absolutely was.

The committee deferred to her; the committee did not "choose their own" criteria.
That was stated outright - the committee chair stated it outright - they could only decide based on the criteria provided TO them.

And yet, here you are, claiming the actual coaching staff AND coach had no influence or say in any of those criteria. They absolutely did.
You continue to assign an opinion to me with no support for it.

Nowhere did I post ‘no influence’
I have been painfully clear and supported my position. Slow Joe/Angel hasn’t been able to. Please quit misrepresenting what I have posted.

Name calling
You just said it was your name.

Meanwhile, you have no answer for the Committee's statements that considering CC's "popularity" was "out of scope" for the process...
That is literally the argument you and your buddies have been pulling out of a hat for pages here.

In the posts I've provided to you, the Committee outright states THEY did not have any control over the criteria provided to THEM.

Who do you think came up with those criteria for selections? Bugs Bunny?
Still true
‘Coach didn’t pick the players’
Feel free to prove otherwise. Hopefully you are holding on to some trump card. If so feel free to play it. The misrepresenting of others posts doesn’t look good for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT