ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

They still cannot catch passes outside their reach - I counted 3 or more CC TOs last night that were ill-advised passes.

1:1 Assist/TO ratio is what kept Indiana out of the game. Note that her Olympian counterpart (IIRC) had zero TOs for the game.
So now we are talking about current Caitlin. She had an off night and still had stats most players would envy. But it was indeed a bad passing night for her. Happens. As for Collier, I don’t have a negative thing to say about her. And she’s easy on the eyes.

Collier is the second or third best player in the league. So it’s not a huge surprise that she was the best player on the court last night. She’s the best player on the court most times she plays.

Again: cherry picking one stat doesn't inform you who the best players are.

She just got outplayed last night by her teammate and an actual Olympian on the other team.

You really want to sidestep the entire Game Efficiency scores, because those dispel your argument here. 1:1 Assist/TO ratio last night probably cost them the game. If she'd been 2:1, they might have won the game. Spare me the BS that "it was her teammates' fault" - I watched numerous passes well outside their reach that should not have been attempted against an aggressive defense.
The list was less than 10 players. Ask your own questions in your own post if you want to perform your mental masturbation about something that wasn’t asked in that post.

Based on false criteria.

Now do "Top Ten Players" for fewest turnovers; tack on CC's numbers for comparison.
Use only "starters" if you want.
My question has already been answered.
The list was less than 10 players.

Set your own criteria, do your own homework and feel free to start a thread about it or post your own post.

Not sure why you get to determine ‘false criteria’

To reiterate the list was less than 10 players.

That stat is consistent with "early season" Caitlin. And I agree, she did not have her best night.
Which, again, implies most of the early season was "not her best nights".
23 points, 8 assists, and 5 rebounds en route to being the fastest player to reach 500 points and 200 assists in W history and the only rookie to ever do so. And she did it in 29 games. I don’t know how she lives with herself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT