ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

Minnesota did some things to throw the whole team off their game.
Just like Belgium or France would have done things to throw Clark off her game were she an Olympian.

She did not demonstrate the ability to work around that aggressive defense this weekend, and she will need to up her game against team that do this.

Well that was the fourth time they played each other this season and the Fever have won 2 of those match ups. But I think Minnesota had some injuries so this might be the first time they played them at full strength.
That was their second matchup. Indiana won the first game shortly before the Olympic break when Napheesa Collier was out with an injury.
Minnesota did some things to throw the whole team off their game. Remember, it wasn't just Clark who couldn't hit water if she fell out of a boat. Their entire team shooting percentage had to be really low. They were holding a bricklayers convention up there. If they play Minnesota in the playoffs they are going to have to have some answers for what they saw in that game.
Actually Clark and Hull combined to shoot 5-for-11 from 3. The rest of the team combined to shoot 2-for-18. I’m not sure why Dantas kept throwing up three-pointers. She was 0-for-5.

They get 3 pts if they hit a 3, or an "and-one".
Might as well throw in the
'could get 4 if fouled on a 3 pointer'
and
'could get more if fouled, team objects, gets hit with a technical foul'

You don't have stats to back up your

"A TO is giving the other team 2 points."
or even your
"Most of them result in fast break points."

Post some stats if you will

Reactions: Tunadog and Kelsers
He’s got nothing. Hell, he keeps prattling on about assist-to-turnover ratio even though Clark’s ratio was better than both Taurasi and Copper at the time the selections were made.
C'mon, no way. I think over 1:1 is better than the 0:0 for the two who hadn't played or tried out. But hey, in the past they were really good.........

Joe is about to the 'well this one time at band camp I made a post ...........' stage.

I'm just waiting for the Joe openly rooting against Caitlin Clark stage of this thread if we're not already there yet

Reactions: Pinehawk
I'm just waiting for the Joe openly rooting against Caitlin Clark stage of this thread if we're not already there yet
I think when he tied in the maga church going crowd into his anti Clark position he was close.
Keep a look out for the ‘turnover is giving the other team two points’ stats to be posted.

The funny thing is JP is as big a fan of CC as anyone on this board. He’s just arguing for the sake of arguing.

That was their second matchup. Indiana won the first game shortly before the Olympic break when Napheesa Collier was out with an injury.

Actually Clark and Hull combined to shoot 5-for-11 from 3. The rest of the team combined to shoot 2-for-18. I’m not sure why Dantas kept throwing up three-pointers. She was 0-for-5.
You are correct. For some reason the page I was looking at included all of last year's results. Guess I should have looked more closely at the dates.

Just like Belgium or France would have done things to throw Clark off her game were she an Olympian.

She did not demonstrate the ability to work around that aggressive defense this weekend, and she will need to up her game against team that do this.
I really don't understand why CC has messed with your head so much or what she did to you to make you dislike her so much. That was one game, dude. She's torn the league up since the middle of June. You can say what you want, but it isn't because Kelsey Mitchell suddenly got a crap ton better that the Fever have been a top 5 team in the league over the last 10 games.

The Fever will likely lose in the first round because they will still get stuck playing either the 1 or 2 seed, but they would be a very bad draw for just about anyone else in the playoffs right now and it is because of how the rest of the team has been able to adapt to Clark's play and Clark finding better ways of getting the ball to her teammates. Minnesota threw something new at them and now they need to adjust to that. We'll see if they are able to come up with something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT