ADVERTISEMENT

The Elly De La Cruz era in Cincinnati has begun

Or for the Turkey Drop Giveaway at the Pinedale Shopping Mall by WKRP.

tumblr_oi5d1v4A7L1viqp73o3_400.gifv

Reactions: win1forthe
Is ELDC the worst defensive SS in baseball? 3 errors tonight, nearly cost the Reds the game. Feels like he loses concentration.

Reactions: nelly02
Is ELDC the worst defensive SS in baseball? 3 errors tonight, nearly cost the Reds the game. Feels like he loses concentration.
I don't think the worse... you can't make some of the plays he does and be the worst, but he does have issues that's for sure... and it isn't limited to the field. His bone headed base running error in the 8th was just as bad or worse than the last error he made last night. I think people just need to realize he's young and there are going to be some ups and downs with him.

Reactions: wausauhawk
I don't think the worse... you can't make some of the plays he does and be the worst, but he does have issues that's for sure... and it isn't limited to the field. His bone headed base running error in the 8th was just as bad or worse than the last error he made last night. I think people just need to realize he's young and there are going to be some ups and downs with him.
He shouldn't be the worst with his talent, but I'm struggling to think of an everyday SS that's worse. He makes so many bad plays in the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT