ADVERTISEMENT

The Elly De La Cruz era in Cincinnati has begun

I don’t like the sound of this at all:

"Yesterday, Matt McLain had successful surgery to address cartilage damage and repair his labrum in his left shoulder," Reds president of baseball operations Nick Krall said. "An exact timeline is still TBD as it has a wide range of possibilities. We hope to have Matt back this season."

• Sad
Reactions: nelly02
I don’t like the sound of this at all:

"Yesterday, Matt McLain had successful surgery to address cartilage damage and repair his labrum in his left shoulder," Reds president of baseball operations Nick Krall said. "An exact timeline is still TBD as it has a wide range of possibilities. We hope to have Matt back this season."
Given how quickly they traded for Espinal I think they knew it wasn’t going to be a test it for 2 weeks kind of injury.

I realize it’s still pretty early in the season and there will probably be a certain amount of regression to the mean. But Nick Martini is currently on pace to post 324 HR and 810 RBI this year.

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks and nelly02
I realize it’s still pretty early in the season and there will probably be a certain amount of regression to the mean. But Nick Martini is currently on pace to post 324 HR and 810 RBI this year.
I'll take it

Reactions: TJ8869
Does it count as a stolen base when you jog home after a mishandled throw down to third?
He had another steal for the 3rd steal in the game it wasn't shown in the video. That play was a steal of third and an error allowing him to go home.

That’s why I didn’t keep the book. Iffy skills.
I coached little league for several years and always tried to farm out to someone else to do the books but most people had no clue how to do it so I ended up having to do it myself which was annoying while you are also trying to coach the game. You aren't alone in not having the skills for it.

I coached little league for several years and always tried to farm out to someone else to do the books but most people had no clue how to do it so I ended up having to do it myself which was annoying while you are also trying to coach the game. You aren't alone in not having the skills for it.
Well, I did keep the book sometimes, but I might have been a little generous sometimes when in doubt.

Reactions: hawkirugged17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT