ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

Miami Beach

Incredible how encouraging people to be their true selves and speak without censorship has brought humans from different backgrounds and viewpoints together.

Rabbi Sacks wrote often that this is the way to peace -- allowing diversity and encouraging each unique soul and culture to contribute to building great things together, rather than pushing conformity. (This is the lesson of the Tower of Babel :)).Shabbat Shalom

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Miami Beach

Incredible how encouraging people to be their true selves and speak without censorship has brought humans from different backgrounds and viewpoints together.

Rabbi Sacks wrote often that this is the way to peace -- allowing diversity and encouraging each unique soul and culture to contribute to building great things together, rather than pushing conformity. (This is the lesson of the Tower of Babel :)).Shabbat Shalom
I hope you are still in college. No professional should have this much free time. Especially Elon.

Do you think anyone is actually reading all this garbage that you post here?
Snl Owl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Brazilians rally to protest supreme court judge’s decision to ban X

Demonstrators say ruling by Alexandre de Moraes is unconstitutional assault on free speech

Tens of thousands of Brazilians joined an independence day rally called by members of the rightwing opposition in protest against a supreme court judge who banned Elon Musk’s social media platform X in the country.

Dressed in the national colours of yellow and green, attendees at Saturday’s demonstration in São Paulo held posters demanding the removal of justice Alexandre de Moraes, who has attracted controversy for a wide-ranging crackdown on digital disinformation.

“I came here today in favour of freedom of expression. The constitution is being violated,” said 25 year-old radiologist Mayara Ribeira, wearing the shirt of the Brazilian football team. “The judge should be impeached”.

X went offline in Latin America’s most populous nation just over a week ago after it ignored court orders to block certain accounts suspected of spreading falsehoods, many belonging to supporters of former hard-right president Jair Bolsonaro.

It affected some 20mn users and marked an escalation of a months-long row over takedown decrees between Musk and Moraes, whom the tech entrepreneur has accused of censorship.

I don’t want anybody to be silenced, if they are leftwing or rightwing,” said retiree Elayne Nunes, 58, who travelled from the neighbouring state of Minas Gerais. “I’m happy that Elon Musk has brought to international attention what is happening in Brazil”.

LEON MUSK!! Helluva guy, Leon. Very popular. Some say as popular as me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT