ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS TROY GAME THREAD*****

I didn’t think I could feel worse about our offense but just saw that Western Illinois, a horrible 1-AA team, just scored 34 on Illinois State.
Is that the same program we hung 6 points on at home in the first half? Asking for a (concerned) friend….🙄

Yeah, time for Sully…but I don’t see that happening unless Cade gets hurt. I have no faith Iowa can recruit or develop any QB though…. Sad.
It's not going to happen. Like you said, short of an injury, Cade will be in the game. Even if Cade gets hurt, Sullivan will be running an even more conservative offense.

Well, this is week 3 against a terrible team. From what I've seen up to this point screw the playoffs, I'm not sure this team can even be bowl eligible. The defense is not good enough to cover for the shitty QB play. I just have not seen a whole lot of improvement and most importantly, there is a complete inability to sustain any sort of drive. Maybe they can turn this around but they certainly haven't found the issue yet.
I literally don’t care if they lose out. I know they won’t and will root for them but whatever gets Iowa closer to the end of the Ferentz era I am for.

Yup. It's gonna be one of those f***ing years where we're just magically a half second late or a ball bounces just the wrong way and the last second for the defense because f*** Iowa, right?

Of course.........bunch of garbage ass cosmic horse sh**.

We’ve become so soft since Doyle left. We can’t get a yard or two when we need it - ever. Just so soft
Doyle mention everyone take a drink

Another misnomer, the true problem is KF.
This! ^^^^^

There was a reason we ranked outside of the top 25 in recruiting most the time, but we’re in the top 10 in sending players to the pros.
BS if he was so amazing he would be hired again by now. Got a serial rapist playing for the Browns.

Total misnomer that KF defenders latch onto. From 2010 -2020 there was some pretty awful years in there.

KF is the man to blame,

Yes, because when you have 4th and 1 your best move is to start by going backwards 3 yards. FFS

thats-a-good-plan-saturday-night-live.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT