ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS TROY GAME THREAD*****

Wow- just wow- coming out playing flat like this is sickening
They are not flat they just suck, this is who this Team is , Offensive line and QB are once again garbage , Barnett has failed and needs to be fired and Cade needs to be replaced , Kirk wont and this Team will continue to play like this. Defense is not the same without Coop either

Hurkett got the good pressure on that last 3rd down for troy and luckily because their receiver was open. They flooded the bottom of the field on the tv view

Reactions: desihawk
I didn’t think I could feel worse about our offense but just saw that Western Illinois, a horrible 1-AA team, just scored 34 on Illinois State.
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

I didn’t need to know this information.

So, I got confirmation today that KF hands his coaches a booklet and says "this is what "X" will do, make it work". Not allowed to deciate. So guessing that TL was told he can do some motion, but rhe gist of the offense will still be pedestrian, as it has been for KF tenure.
Kirk is the worst offensive head coach in the last 40 years or more. I’m beyond ready for him to retire. He’s just being an asshole to us now.

Well, this is week 3 against a terrible team. From what I've seen up to this point screw the playoffs, I'm not sure this team can even be bowl eligible. The defense is not good enough to cover for the shitty QB play. I just have not seen a whole lot of improvement and most importantly, there is a complete inability to sustain any sort of drive. Maybe they can turn this around but they certainly haven't found the issue yet.

Recruiting on the offensive side of the ball is getting worse and worse...and it's self-inflicted. This program is done.

Reactions: QChawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT