ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS TROY GAME THREAD*****

Dad came over to watch the game today. He’s already asleep on the couch

200w.gif

They are not flat they just suck, this is who this Team is , Offensive line and QB are once again garbage , Barnett has failed and needs to be fired and Cade needs to be replaced , Kirk wont and this Team will continue to play like this. Defense is not the same without Coop either
I’ve been way waaaaayyy more disappointed with our safety play than our corners. But yes, Coop was single-handedly worth a TD/game.
Yeah, time for Sully…but I don’t see that happening unless Cade gets hurt. I have no faith Iowa can recruit or develop any QB though…. Sad.
MAYBE Lainey will develop into something now that an actual QB coach has his hands on him, but I don’t see any way Resar stays at QB.

Ya know one of the problems with the zone blocking scheme is that you can fall in the habit of just running in front of guys.

At some point, you need to wall up and, God forbid, blow them off the f***ing line and maybe even eat up another defender or two in the process...........

The quandary. I want KF out so so bad, it's tempting to start rooting for iowas opponents. Hard to believe I could get to this point but short term pain for what's best for the program long term. Very conflicted watching this.
That was my quandary the last 2 seasons with regards to his son, luckily Beth delivered…❤️

It never crossed any minds to try that exact type of play inside the opponent's 5 last week??

Always happy for a TD, but lulz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT