ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS TROY GAME THREAD*****

Beth needs to have the walk with KF, tomorrow, regardless of outcome
Realistically, a serious conversation needs to be had at the end of the season.

I want Kirk to retire, but at the very least there needs to be a major shakeup to the coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball. Other than Ladell Betts, everyone else needs to go. I have no real opinion on Lester because I think Kirk’s imprint is still all over this offense.

even on completions everything is herky jerky. no smooth flow to the offense at all.

statistically this game is tied on almost all metrics
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Would you settle for a decently average defense if it meant watching an offense that wasn't in the national basement every year in terms of PPG and passing YPG?

At this point, I am beyond ready to find out how that might look in Iowa unis on football Saturdays.

(making the assumption that if KF retires, PP leaves as well)

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Why did Terrell Washington step out of bounds after that catch rather than make a move to get by the defender???

Dont we have a 15 yard comeback pattern in our playbook?

This kinda reminds me when Iowa lost to Maryland i think years ago with Jake R

We have to run a 2 min drill to win and he throws 3 yard check downs every single time

This is clearly something that Kirk insists his QBs do no matter what

Reactions: Tom Paris
Why did Terrell Washington step out of bounds after that catch rather than make a move to get by the defender???

Dont we have a 15 yard comeback pattern in our playbook?
Avoids any chance, no matter how minuscule, that he fumbles and turns the ball over, smart player.

Reactions: Bierhalter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT