ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump Presidency Is Over

Not pissed in the least. Concerned for those who may come under your care, as you clearly are not a very rational thinker.

you don’t get to my position or do the things I do without being a rational thinker. Like I said anytime you want to sit down and talk

His exact quote. It says that people can go back to work to get better.

Mr. Trump went on to say that in many cases, "They'll get better very rapidly, they don't even see a doctor, they don't even call a doctor."

"So if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better, just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better," he said.

what about the context surrounding it or does that not matter to you?

How in the **** are we still excusing the inexcusable away? ****. Rally together to remove the National Emergency, which is the Clown in the White House.

Chris we all realize you like to swear when it comes to trump, so maybe to save you time we can assume what you are saying instead of typing asterisks all the time. Just trying to help

Chris we all realize you like to swear when it comes to trump, so maybe to save you time we can assume what you are saying instead of typing asterisks all the time. Just trying to help
Elaborate on the post and don't deflect and there is no R in Chis.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Being feeble and age are the least serious of his problems. Open your ears and eyes he's a doddering old BOOB!!
I like boobs. What do you have against boobs?

They can dance, children like them.
Podskakujace-cycki-gwiazd.gif

They can shade your belly button.
BlueAccurateAdouri-size_restricted.gif

Elaborate on the post and don't deflect and there is no R in Chis.

I have said this already, but this is why you have federalism. We don’t have to rely on what a President says and lean on every word to get the job done.

do you think that getting rid of Trump right now would help things? Be honest because you think 50 million Americans are going to stand by when this clearly would be a coup

I have said this already, but this is why you have federalism. We don’t have to rely on what a President says and lean on every word to get the job done.

do you think that getting rid of Trump right now would help things? Be honest because you think 50 million Americans are going to stand by when this clearly would be a coup
Damn you are really just not very bright.

Not pissed in the least. Concerned for those who may come under your care, as you clearly are not a very rational thinker.

I expressed EXACTLY the same concern, after reading nonsensical, dis-informational posts from him.

When you have a competent federal government, you can have a response curve like Japan. AND tens of thousands of viable tests available in under 3 months like South Korea.

Otherwise, your trajectory will be like Iran or Italy.

ETAzRlGWsAAFw70

you don’t get to my position or do the things I do without being a rational thinker. Like I said anytime you want to sit down and talk

HROT Murse has yet to address this, despite it being posted for him over and over in other threads.

His response: "the NRT handles these things". nrt.org

And here he/she is, still posting disinformation and not admitting nrt.org has no such capabilities or responsibilities....

SAD

God help any of your patients. JFC, the fact you work in a professional medical capacity is terrifying. I really hope all you do is mop puke and dump piss and shit, because anything requiring brain power is beyond your capability.

I've been saying this for awhile. This is not professional disposition. Or this person is separating from the profession to opine, which is fine if it is left at the facility door.

This problem in attitudinal, and does not belong in a atmosphere where fragile bodies and souls are at risk.

Last edited:
Seems like the best place to put this, with RN spewing his nonsense. This is incredible, once you
start watching you'll watch through to the end. 3 weeks from now might really really suck.

Seems like the best place to put this, with RN spewing his nonsense. This is incredible, once you
start watching you'll watch through to the end. 3 weeks from now might really really suck.

If everything he says is true, we’re screwed. I don’t claim to know a lot about Asian governments but it seems like places where it is being stopped have a much more authoritarian government and less civil liberties. We have a leader who would love to have that power but he would be too stupid to marshal assets like China has done.

Soooo.....the coronavirus death toll in the US is actually a "minimum" number, based on actual post-mortem cases that were later changed, and who knows how many never even diagnosed....

What say you, @RNHawk ?

HROT Murse thinks this is totes normal:

But they are unable to get the *vast majority* of them COVID19 testing. Their only resource for testing is the state lab. But the state lab is severely limited in capacity and it will take another few weeks for the hospital lab to implement its own test. (2/x)

So the hospital is saving their test requests for only those who are severely ill - such as those with ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) who have tested negative for other conditions (like influenza). In other words, they are having to ration tests. (3/x)

For patients who do get tested, it is taking several days for the test to come back during which time their contacts (including doctors and nurses) have to be quarantined, taking them out of the workforce right when we need them the most. (4/x)

They also don’t have enough personal protective equipment. The doctors and nurses are having to reuse masks which they know is risky but they have no other choice. They are worried about running out of gowns and gloves as well. (5/x)

The doctors I spoke with are worried and scared. They know this isn’t the best way to take care of patients. And they are putting their own health at risk in the process. (6/x)

This is happening at one of the *top hospitals in the United States of America.* And they are not alone. This is the daily struggle for hospitals and clinics across America. (7/x)

The measure of whether we have enough testing is whether people who need COVID19 tests can get them. By that measure, we continue to fall short. (8/x)

Because our visibility into the spread of COVID19 in the U.S. is so compromised due to lack of testing, it makes it even more urgent that we be aggressive about mitigation efforts like physical distancing so we can reduce the likelihood of further spread. (9/x)

So if you are reading the news about games being cancelled, schools being suspended, and people avoiding group events due to #COVID19 - and if you're wondering if it's an overreaction, the answer is no. The earlier we act, the more lives we save. Period. (10/x END)

@Joes Place

Why don’t you cut it out with the “Murse” crap? It is insulting to an entire profession. I work with many nurses, male and female. Their jobs are hard, they are about to get much harder. Most of them have a greater positive direct impact on society than almost anyone on this board.

@Joes Place

Why don’t you cut it out with the “Murse” crap? It is insulting to an entire profession. I work with many nurses, male and female. Their jobs are hard, they are about to get much harder. Most of them have a greater positive direct impact on society than almost anyone on this board.

Have lots of respect for them. I even reposted information a male nurse in Minneapolis tweeted about the problems they are having and anticipating. HROT Murse blew that off and claimed he knew more. The ridicule for him is well-earned here.

Have lots of respect for them. I even reposted information a male nurse in Minneapolis tweeted about the problems they are having and anticipating. HROT Murse blew that off and claimed he knew more. The ridicule for him is well-earned here.
Every time you use the word murse you undermine your credibility. You have been sounding the alarm here for Coronavirus which is great but name calling detracts from the message.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and JMNSHO
Saying one thing, and showing another. You consistently undermine your message with arrogance, abrasiveness, and disrespect. You consistently cut off your nose to spite your face. It’s too bad because I can hardly make it through many of your posts and I know you have a reasoned and valuable perspective and analysis—it just gets tainted by your crap attitude. I say this with an earnest intent to give you pause.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT