ADVERTISEMENT

These people still live among us

Luckily there aren't many in my area but these are the pieces of shit I find myself avoiding every time I visit the family in Iowa. I'm getting better at identifying them from afar even when it's laundry day for all their trump gear

Reactions: Tom Paris and Torg
I have that exact thought every time I read this board.

uBEq26j.png

You want these people to go away or change their minds, I don’t think reinforcing their position is helping is all.

Unpopular thought, I know.
To be fair, Trump supporters are not principled people. They're aggrieved and full of confirmation bias, no amount of talking or politeness is going to shift them off of their position at this point.

The sunk-cost fallacy is real and the Qanon style folks in the video are hopelessly consumed by it.

The worst part about this video, is that there's enough of these people to matter. The majority of Republicans are not like this. Hell, I'm willing to bet most of these people being interviewed rarely, if ever, voted until Trump came along. Donald Trump brought the worst of America out from the trailer parks and got them to vote. The GOP knows they cannot win currently without this class of America.

Reactions: mattymoknows
The worst part about this video, is that there's enough of these people to matter. The majority of Republicans are not like this. Hell, I'm willing to bet most of these people being interviewed rarely, if ever, voted until Trump came along. Donald Trump brought the worst of America out from the trailer parks and got them to vote. The GOP knows they cannot win currently without this class of America.
Of course they picked the nuttiest sounding ones for this video but 2/3 of Republicans supported Trump after 1/6. That's all you need to know. There are some good ones remaining but the majority of Republicans are scum, hate to break it to ya. One of the only positives of DT getting into politics was exposing how disgusting the core of the R party is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT