ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Very likely he could make it through a nuclear exchange, just like many of our higher level military and politicians. You don't think they have something similar to our Cheyenne Mountain in the Urals?
They probably do, but like our President, it is more likely he will be mobile in the air somewhere so it becomes extremely difficult to target his exact location at any given time.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
I don't know the answer to this but are world grain markets that tight? Can we just ramp up production here in the United States and cover Ukraine's lost production? And this is not minimizing nuclear war or specific to nuclear, but thinking about Ukraine's certain lost production regardless of how the war ends.
Wheat is also planted in the fall and harvested in the Early Summer. So, adjustments to the amount of wheat will not be realized until Early Summer of 2023.

Does anyone know if the captured Russian equipment is trackable? If tanks and such are towed somewhere for parts, will Russia know where they are so they can bomb those areas?

Reactions: pink shizzle
The end result is same, but being hung in a public manner would be ultimate embarrassment for egomaniac. I would guess if he goes down, he wants to take as many with him
Being hung by wire like Saddam is probably more painful than being incinerated by a nuke…just a guess.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
They probably do, but like our President, it is more likely he will be mobile in the air somewhere so it becomes extremely difficult to target his exact location at any given time.
Agree, but I also remember seeing theories that he's been partly in the Urals when the green screen stuff came out earlier in the war.

Does anyone know if the captured Russian equipment is trackable? If tanks and such are towed somewhere for parts, will Russia know where they are so they can bomb those areas?
At this point there would be way too many to track down!:) I doubt that they were prepared for the number of abandoned vehicles and thought of putting tracking devices in them.
PS The US doesn't do this do they?

Reactions: Tenacious E
The end result is same, but being hung in a public manner would be ultimate embarrassment for egomaniac. I would guess if he goes down, he wants to take as many with him
I agree. That’s why a “Scarface like” assault on his palace needs to take place. If Putin is paying his security guards a million each, the Oligarchs need to pony up and pay them $2M to walk away into the (radiation free) sunset.

Agree, but I also remember seeing theories that he's been partly in the Urals when the green screen stuff came out earlier in the war.
Oh, he's hanging out in various bunkers right now, for sure. But that will change if a nuclear exchange became imminent. The same is true for Biden, if you count the White House as a bunker.

Hope this is not true.

There are only 4 roads into Ukraine from Belarus in the western zone. All the land is covered with swamps and bogs. Ukraine has a lot of forces that have been waiting and preparing for an attempt to cut off its Polish supply lines for some time. Any Belorussian attack would be reluctant and half-hearted, as most there are against the war and it would be forced by Moscow.

Ukraine will likely wait until they are 10-20 miles into the country, then slaughter them while they are trapped on narrow roads surrounded by marshes.

There are only 4 roads into Ukraine from Belarus in the western zone. All the land is covered with swamps and bogs. Ukraine has a lot of forces that have been waiting and preparing for an attempt to cut off its Polish supply lines for some time. Any Belorussian attack would be reluctant and half-hearted, as most there are against the war and it would be forced by Moscow.

Ukraine will likely wait until they are 10-20 miles into the country, then slaughter them while they are trapped on narrow roads surrounded by marshes.
The Great Belarussian Turkey Shoot

That system is about 25 years old....
That doesn't really matter, as it is still in production (India and Turkey are currently purchasing new builds), and has been regularly updated with new computers, radars, targeting and weapon systems.

The Patriot is about 38 years old, the F-16 is about 44 years old, the B-52 about 68 years old, the A-10 about 45 years old...

That doesn't really matter, as it is still in production (India and Turkey are currently purchasing new builds), and has been regularly updated with new computers, radars, targeting and weapon systems.

The Patriot is about 38 years old, the F-16 is about 44 years old, the B-52 about 68 years old, the A-10 about 45 years old...
The systems we acquired 20 years ago have the latest Russian updates?

Russia thinks they can to defeat the West in a media war?
FOd_fqiX0AElTgF

silver lining in this is that putin does not pilot commercial jetliners.
I don't know, I may even volunteer to be on board if it meant that Ukraine could go back to normal (whatever that is now for them) life. 200 lives lost with him is better than the present situation

The systems we acquired 20 years ago have the latest Russian updates?
Probably. Many countries have this system, and we have money and influence, so deals can be made. Has it even been confirmed that a third party won't be supplying it? The US could just be providing cover by saying it is ours.

Anyway, if it was designed to work against stuff made 20 years ago, it will work against the same stuff today. Russia only has like 14 (supposed) 5th generation stealthy fighters. Everything they are actually using is the same stuff the S400 was designed and able to detect and shoot down 20 years ago.

I would bet those are refurbished tanks and not brand new. We’ve got a facility in Lima, Ohio that takes in old M1s and rebuilds them from the ground up. Down to every last bolt. If Russia is still building T-72s and T-90s brand new, then their military is more pathetic than I thought. Especially with a successor already designed, built and rumored to be tested. Unfortunately, building state-of-the-art in large quantities costs huge money. Vlad doesn’t have the rubles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT