ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

One Russian kid survived amongst what looks like many who didn't.

Putin is a psychopath. The lives of those young Russian boys mean absolutely nothing to him. While I of course want Ukraine to punish the Russians for this, I can’t help but feel for a young man like that whose biggest sin is probably being born in a country controlled by a psychopathic dictator.

(Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Saturday Azeri armed forces had entered a zone that is the responsibility of Russian peacekeepers in the Nagorno-Karabakh region and had set up a surveillance post in violation of an agreement.

It said Azerbaijan had carried out four drone strikes in Nagorno-Karabakh. Moscow had called on Azerbaijan to pull out its troops, and was "applying efforts" to move forces to their initial positions, it added.

Azerbaijan's authorities were not immediately available for comment.

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
Officially. 93rd mech.brigade and local territorial defense, which acted like partisans during occupation, liberated Trostianets town in Sumy oblast. During the battle was hit the comamnd center of 96th recon brigade and was defeated the elements of 4th Guard Tank Division

Trostianets is located on the H12 road Poltava - Sumy between Sumy and Okhtyrka. Both latter still encircled but Russians havn't enough forces to assault them and just shelled them with artillery, especially Okhtyrka.

s0Yi4DS.png

Mariupol. Rare destroyed UKR vehicle - 120 mm SP-mortar BTR-3M2. Less than dozen of these vehicles were produced for National Guard, also 18 BTR-3M1 (82 mm) and 8 BTR-3M2 were exported to Thailand.

Vehicle on the photo belonged to Azov. One more was spotted recently captured in Hostomel - several of such vehicles were in 1st National Guard brigade

d725T1t.png

Putin is a psychopath. The lives of those young Russian boys mean absolutely nothing to him. While I of course want Ukraine to punish the Russians for this, I can’t help but feel for a young man like that whose biggest sin is probably being born in a country controlled by a psychopathic dictator.

The ends justify the means for Putin, which is why the west needs to bring this to an abrupt end before it escalates beyond Ukraine

As far as the POW, i have no sympathy for him. He and his comrades are indiscriminately bombing civilians during an unprovoked war. If he ever makes it back to Russia, he should be thankful that countries other than his abide by the Geneva Convention

Reactions: MitchLL

There are so many blown off turrets maybe Ukraine should use them to build a Maginot line facing Russia:)

Reactions: goldmom
Seem to be a lot of POWs being taken last few days…and a lot of left behind equipment being towed or driven or blown up. I am hoping we are entering a mass desertion event that I am quite sure was part of the defense strategy. Best thing that could happen post Putin is a bunch of conscripts coming back and telling the Russians the real story of how bad they were lead and lied to.

Last edited:
Macrons correct

White House agrees

Whichever staffer is freaking out about this, and his staffers are generally good and correct, is completely wrong on this. We have to get off our knees when dealing with Putin. Reagan certainly wouldn't be walking back what Biden said yesterday.

Whichever staffer is freaking out about this, and his staffers are generally good and correct, is completely wrong on this. We have to get off our knees when dealing with Putin. Reagan certainly wouldn't be walking back what Biden said yesterday.
Prediction: Next news conference that Joe is asked about it he’s going to walk it back. As he should….

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT