ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Bauer

Right, none of which happened here. It was solely based on the allegations and segments of the media pushing of it.
And there were also 3 other complaints that came out after Hill’s while Bauer was on admin leave. Maybe some piling on, maybe a pattern of behavior. We’ll probably never know unless one of those cases moves somewhere.

And there were also 3 other complaints that came out after Hill’s while Bauer was on admin leave. Maybe some piling on, maybe a pattern of behavior. We’ll probably never know unless one of those cases moves somewhere.
Really? Come on now. You really that naive that you can't see gold diggers coming out of the woodwork for a payday?

Reactions: eb05
Really? Come on now. You really that naive that you can't see gold diggers coming out of the woodwork for a payday?
I’m not saying he’s guilty of those, but it was 4 different women and 3 of them are still up in the air. The best thing I guess you can say about him on this front is that he’s an easy mark, if all of these are gold diggers and fake reports. Maybe he really is just that careless.

In any case, I’m on record as saying I wouldn’t sign him because of his clubhouse presence on every team he’s been a part of.

I’m not saying he’s guilty of those, but it was 4 different women and 3 of them are still up in the air. The best thing I guess you can say about him on this front is that he’s an easy mark, if all of these are gold diggers and fake reports. Maybe he really is just that careless.

In any case, I’m on record as saying I wouldn’t sign him because of his clubhouse presence on every team he’s been a part of.
I’d say he has an addiction. Can’t get off with a professional. It has to be a certain scenario.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT