ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in Long Island today...lie after lie after lie...someone defend this...

tarheelbybirth

HB King
Apr 17, 2003
In Long Island today, that f'n asshole claimed that "32,000 illegal immigrants" descended on Springfield "in the period of a few weeks". He claimed "they almost doubled their population" of that "little, beautiful town...no crime, no problems".

You can hear him yourself at the 1:07:00 mark

Not one single word of that is true. Not one. He is putting the lives of every black resident of Springfield at risk with his hate-filled, racist lies and any person posting on this board who can defend this crap can kiss my ass. They are truly the scum of the Earth.

Last edited:
I’ve heard these lately.

“We’re not electing a saint, we like his policies.”

“He’s not my favorite, but at least he’s not a radical Marxist.”

“They all lie. Might as well choose the one who is closer to my beliefs.”

“Trump’s not the ideal candidate, but we can’t afford another 4 disastrous years like the last 3.5.”

In Long Island today, that f'n asshole claimed that "32,000 illegal immigrants" descended on Springfield "in the period of a few weeks". He claimed "they almost doubled their population" of that "little, beautiful town...no crime, no problems".
They reproduce like so fast, you wouldn't even believe it. All you have to do is get one of them wet and boom, 20 more illegal immigrants. And you can't feed them after midnight, oh no you can't, not like normal people, never after midnight! One bite of a cat or dog after midnight and they're totally rapists for life!

4194.jpg

You can hear him yourself at the 1:07:00 mark

Not one single word of that is true. Not one. He is putting the lives of every black resident of Springfield at risk with his hate-filled, racist lies and any person posting on this board who can defend this crap can kiss my ass. They are truly the scum of the Earth.
Well, your ass is a generously sized target...even if what he said is an exaggeration, it's an acknowledged issue from Biden/Harris that they had the power to subdue or stem and chose not to. We have an illegal immigration issue that must be tackled.

Well, your ass is a generously sized target...even if what he said is an exaggeration, it's an acknowledged issue from Biden/Harris that they had the power to subdue or stem and chose not to. We have an illegal immigration issue that must be tackled.
"An exaggeration" LMAO. Didn't the Haitians arrive legally while Donald was president?

You’re a disgusting, lying sack of shit. And that’s being generous - a sack of shit is closer to human than you are right now. I didn’t think there could be a poster here stupid enough and reprehensible enough to actually defend this, yet here you are. I guess there really is no level beneath which you maggots wouldn’t sink and I should understand that by now. If I could do anything more than ignore you, I would.

You’re a disgusting, lying sack of shit. And that’s being generous - a sack of shit is closer to human than you are right now. I didn’t think there could be a poster here stupid enough and reprehensible enough to actually defend this, yet here you are. I guess there really is no level beneath which you maggots wouldn’t sink and I should understand that by now. If I could do anything more than ignore you, I would.
This is the response of an unhinged and deranged Democrat. 🙄

Gee you're a swell guy. Perhaps you should take advantage of the ignore feature instead of crying like a bitch.

Reactions: SA_Hawk
It's gonna be brutal.

At least the Trump era will be over. That's the only positive I can take from her winning...

The Trump Era will not end until he dies. And if she wins, the next few months will be a clusterF as Trump and his cult - including a bunch of congressmen and thousands of state and local officials - fight to overturn it.

We will not be rid of Trump and MAGA for a very long time.

The Trump Era will not end until he dies. And if she wins, the next few months will be a clusterF as Trump and his cult - including a bunch of congressmen and thousands of state and local officials - fight to overturn it.

We will not be rid of Trump and MAGA for a very long time.
We'll see.

I think it collapses relatively quickly with a L in November.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Four years of Trump or eight very long years of the Cackling. I say Trump then we reboot the whole ****ing thing in 28. Shapiro vs DeSantis would be a welcome change to this shit.
I agree with you a reboot is needed. But validating Trump with a win is not the path towards a reboot. That will cause the GOP to double downs on MAGA, on Trump’s immorality, his vacuous promises and more.

The only possible reboot is for a complete and utter repudiation of Trumpism. A landslide for Kamala would allow a reset now and then we get maybe a chance at an actual moderate conservative who can win soccer moms and moderate independents. MAGA folks are not those candidates and never will be. The GOP needs to learn this down into the core of the party.

If Kamala wins a landslide, and if the GOP is right that her policies are a disaster (they won’t be if she wants to win in 28), then it will be easy to remove her in 2028 with a more moderate GOP candidate. If her policies aren’t a disaster then we have 8 years of general stability.

If she loses nothing changes, there is no reset in 2028. It will be Don Jr. vs. Vance vs Desantis. Actual moderate conservatives stand no chance.

Among other reasons the above is why I’m voting Kamala.

Four years of Trump or eight very long years of the Cackling. I say Trump then we reboot the whole ****ing thing in 28. Shapiro vs DeSantis would be a welcome change to this shit.

Harris running for an 8 year term? When did that become law?

How about 4 years of her, and the republican party detoxify itself from trumpitis - then come back to reboot in '28 with some semblance of sanity, honesty, and integrity?

I’ve heard these lately.

“We’re not electing a saint, we like his policies.”

“He’s not my favorite, but at least he’s not a radical Marxist.”

“They all lie. Might as well choose the one who is closer to my beliefs.”

“Trump’s not the ideal candidate, but we can’t afford another 4 disastrous years like the last 3.5.”
I remember an interview with Bob Knight one time in which he said, “I’ve screwed up. I’ve made mistakes. I’ve said things poorly. I’ve done things wrong. Am I all that different from others in that context?”

So, yeah, there you go.

Harris running for an 8 year term? When did that become law?

How about 4 years of her, and the republican party detoxify itself from trumpitis - then come back to reboot in '28 with some semblance of sanity, honesty, and integrity?
I think we’re way more than four years away from the party that nominated Trump showing any semblance of integrity.

I agree with you a reboot is needed. But validating Trump with a win is not the path towards a reboot. That will cause the GOP to double downs on MAGA, on Trump’s immorality, his vacuous promises and more.

The only possible reboot is for a complete and utter repudiation of Trumpism. A landslide for Kamala would allow a reset now and then we get maybe a chance at an actual moderate conservative who can win soccer moms and moderate independents. MAGA folks are not those candidates and never will be. The GOP needs to learn this down into the core of the party.

If Kamala wins a landslide, and if the GOP is right that her policies are a disaster (they won’t be if she wants to win in 28), then it will be easy to remove her in 2028 with a more moderate GOP candidate. If her policies aren’t a disaster then we have 8 years of general stability.

If she loses nothing changes, there is no reset in 2028. It will be Don Jr. vs. Vance vs Desantis. Actual moderate conservatives stand no chance.

Among other reasons the above is why I’m voting Kamala.
Agree that Trump needs to lose.

A Harris "landslide" probably means D's keeping the Senate and taking back the House. I don't like the ramifications of that...goodbye filibuster and hello D wish list.

I think we’re way more than four years away from the party that nominated Trump showing any semblance of integrity.

The people that love Trump and made it so he won the last primary by a landslide are not just going away even if Trump loses.

I'm honestly not even fully convinced that if he loses he doesn't run again and win the primary again in 2028.

Agree that Trump needs to lose.

A Harris "landslide" probably means D's keeping the Senate and taking back the House. I don't like the ramifications of that...goodbye filibuster and hello D wish list.

D's are almost certainly not winning the senate.

Even if they do I am not fully convinced they will get rid of the filibuster.

Reactions: MitchLL
please

if that happens, shapiro will just become the next RADICAL MARXIST LEFTIST

it happens with every single democrat nominee...it'll happen to him too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT