ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is an Idiot and anyone who Votes for him is an idiot

No.

Which is what makes the transformation interesting.

Is it an act? Or is it real devolution?
I'm batting like 75% not sure what you're bragging about.

Guess, what, the guy whose company I enjoyed that day, likely doesn't say wish we could put bombs on maga heads, or whatever the hell it was.

Tis the season.

The only reason I'm not voting for Trump is I don't trust him at all, on any positives he may hint at. After he's in, I worry he's got no motivation to be good for the "people" and will only be concerned for his financial situation, and maybe a bit of legacy at the end. But at the end, he may be beyond the Biden fog and other people that on his team, worse than him, will take over then it's a real mess.
If only we had 4 years of a real life example to go off of…then maybe you could make a decision

When Trump ran for President in 2016, he had no political
experience. He was never a Governor of a state or a U.S.
Senator. He bullied his way to the GOP nomination and did
a con job on the American people. His presidency will be
remembered for the lack of effective cabinet members.

Bottom Line: He lost to Joe Biden in 2020 and will lose
to Harris in 2024. His divisive rhetoric is the result of an
egomaniac who is a loser. He has nothing to offer the USA.

So with this logic all the political figures who have been politicians has put us Trillions in debt. Got it..

The only reason I'm not voting for Trump is I don't trust him at all, on any positives he may hint at. After he's in, I worry he's got no motivation to be good for the "people" and will only be concerned for his financial situation, and maybe a bit of legacy at the end. But at the end, he may be beyond the Biden fog and other people that on his team, worse than him, will take over then it's a real mess.
He is highly motivated by being the best. The best in that role means making money for the people.

Excuses are like assholes, I'd prefer to not live in a lesser version of north Korea with the media telling me the president shot -22.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
You aren’t smart enough to see that yes you are. Your response supports that you are in a cult.
Wrong.

I am a moderate conservative and think for myself.

The fact Whiskey Delta Twat liked your response supports you two are kissing cousins and in a cult.

Your “I know you are but what am I?” retort is childish and stupid. Try again.

On highway 30 in eastern Iowa it's not too bad either. And I'm seeing a few Harris/Walz signs.

I hope Trump doesn't win this state, but he probably will. Lots of seniors who get conned in this state now.
If you vote for Trump you are either stupid, hate democracy or got conned. What exactly gets one to vote for Kamala? What is one thing she has done that you support the most?

I'm batting like 75% not sure what you're bragging about.

Guess, what, the guy whose company I enjoyed that day, likely doesn't say wish we could put bombs on maga heads, or whatever the hell it was.

Tis the season.
I'm sorry but if you are still planning on voting for Donald Trump after what has unfolded the last 3 months, you are either just a dickhead, incredibly stupid or so blinded by partisanship you are incapable of discerning objective reality.

The man has been proven to be a racist, sexual predator, serial liar, fraudulent conman, criminal and general piece of shit - not to mention increasingly incoherent, stupefying and idiotic. The average homelesss person drug off any street in America would be as good of a presidential candidate as him, and in many cases, likely better.

I'm sorry but if you are still planning on voting for Donald Trump after what has unfolded the last 3 months, you are either just a dickhead, incredibly stupid or so blinded by partisanship you are incapable of discerning objective reality.

The man has been proven to be a racist, sexual predator, serial liar, fraudulent conman, criminal and general piece of shit - not to mention increasingly incoherent, stupefying and idiotic. The average homelesss person drug off any street in America would be as good of a presidential candidate as him, and in many cases, likely better.
Well, get the homeless guy on the ballot because the other option is a puppet for the regime and frankly I don't give a shit if Donald had an affair and he and his wife worked it out.

Because many are like-minded pieces of shit.

That was easy.
So anybody that votes opposite you is stupid, piece of shit, dumb head…doesn’t sound cultish at all when most dems on here use the same words. How exactly are u thinking for yourself when your entire cult uses the same insults?

If you vote for Trump you are either stupid, hate democracy or got conned. What exactly gets one to vote for Kamala? What is one thing she has done that you support the most?
She will keep the country going in the direction it's been heading. People are working, incomes are up, things are costing less.

I don't know for sure that Trump will burn it all down, but if he were to choose a direction that benefits him or one that benefits others, everyone knows which way he goes.

The irony of saying ‘blinded by partisanship’…you have to be incredibly stupid. You are voting for the democrat no matter who it is, whether they received any delegates or not.

The irony of saying ‘blinded by partisanship’…you have to be incredibly stupid. You are voting for the democrat no matter who it is, whether they received any delegates or not.
That is not true at all. I have voted for dozens of Republicans in my life. I voted for one for Scott County Supervisor last fall, because the Democrat candidate is a piece of shit.

My decision matrix starts with a very basic question: Is this candidate a piece of shit?

If yes, I will not vote for them.

Donald Trump is a gigantic, steaming, horrendous pile of shit and has been since the 1980s when he allegedly was a Democrat.

Not voting for pieces of shit is in now way a partisan issue.

That is not true at all. I have voted for dozens of Republicans in my life. I voted for one for Scott County Supervisor last fall, because the Democrat candidate is a piece of shit.

My decision matrix starts with a very basic question: Is this candidate a piece of shit?

If yes, I will not vote for them.

Donald Trump is a gigantic, steaming, horrendous pile of shit and has been since the 1980s when he allegedly was a Democrat.

Not voting for pieces of shit is in now way a partisan issue.
So who are you voting for for President since Kamala slept her way to where she is?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
So who are you voting for for President since Kamala slept her way to where she is?
Look at you reach.

Trump is guilty of sexual assault, guilty or fraud, may be found guilty for more crimes, and this is the best you got?

Character aside, I am insulted that a man that stupid thinks he can be president. He was dumb before, but now he is dumber, older, and crazy.

Kamala slept her way to becoming vice president?

Her prior positions she was elected to.

Do you really want to go down the road of sexual indiscretions?

Yeah, like I thought, you’re a ****ing idiot. Buh bye
It wasn’t my decision matrix that was shared.

Trump is terrible, bad orange man, incompetent POS…yet it’s a coin flip. How low is the insecurity of the dems going to go if he wins?

Kamala got no bump in the polls after winning her 3 on 1 debate, I don’t think things are looking good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
You going to be no where to be seen election night, like a little bitch.
It's too bad you are so worried about the election and couldn't care less about the state of our country. I'm not a Trump fan but the open border, runaway inflation, wars around the world, shows me I've had enough of this liberal experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
It's too bad you are so worried about the election and couldn't care less about the state of our country. I'm not a Trump fan but the open border, runaway inflation, wars around the world, shows me I've had enough of this liberal experiment.
ruanaway inflation?

inflation has been steadily declining for about 18 months

this isn't opinion...this is cold hard fact

its why interest rates are finally coming down

Trump is terrible, bad orange man, incompetent POS…yet it’s a coin flip. How low is the insecurity of the dems going to go if he wins?

Kamala got no bump in the polls after winning her 3 on 1 debate, I don’t think things are looking good for her.
Beat on the street is internal polling for Kamala is crashing.

You must not be paying attention to the polls lately. Or more importantly, the economic indicators.

Who cares about polls? Are there really that many stupid people in this country that look at Trump and think "He should be leading this country"?

Couple things: I thought all the polls regarding who won the debate were 90-10 in favor of Bonespurs.

Harris had a nice boost in support after the debate. You suck bigly as a troll….

• Love
Reactions: torbee
I do love a good nihilist
Would a true nihilist care enough to post here? 😁

I consider myself an anarchist* and a capitalist, with a strong streak of pacifism.

* Not the liberal kind (BLM, Anita, etc) that burns cities down and murders peaceful citizens; just the kind that rejects the idea of a strong, centralized government ruling 330 million people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT