ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is simply losing it

As someone who is not voting for either of them I do think we are looking at the biggest electoral landslide since 1996. I think Kamala finishes with close to 370 EC Votes. Trump is only going to get worse and worse with his actions and posts as election victory falls further and further away from him.
370?

Where do you see her getting remotely close to that?

Even if she wins all the states Biden did, which would include Georgia and Arizona, that puts her at 292-294 (depending how the 1 Nebraska and Maine votes go).

Which states do you see her flipping from Trump? There would have to be a bunch.

370?

Even if she wins all the states Biden did, which would include Georgia and Arizona, that puts her at 292-294 (depending how the 1 Nebraska and Maine votes go).

Which states do you see her flipping from Trump? There would have to be a bunch.
Florida and Texas could flip to Harris. Trump is that bad.

• Wow
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
370?

North Carolina is the only one I could see short of a total meltdown from Trump. Florida will be closer than he’d like, though.

As someone who is not voting for either of them I do think we are looking at the biggest electoral landslide since 1996. I think Kamala finishes with close to 370 EC Votes. Trump is only going to get worse and worse with his actions and posts as election victory falls further and further away from him.
I thought Trump was going to top 300 just 2 months ago... now I think the opposite will happen and each day it looks like it will be bigger and bigger. What a dramatic shift.

Reactions: MitchLL
North Carolina is the only one I could see short of a total meltdown from Trump. Florida will be closer than he’d like, though.
Yeah, North Carolina is about the only state I think she would realistically have a chance of flipping.

But, as Huey said, there is still three months left for Trump to totally melt down and cook his own goose to the point only irrelevant states like Iowa and the Dakotas end up in Trump’s column.

I’ll have plenty of popcorn ready.

He is creating his own reality at this point. But, that has worked for him for 50 years, so he is going with what’s been working for him.

He is fully aware that if he does not win, he will end up in jail for the crimes he has committed.

And Biden stepping aside has vastly increased the odds of that happening.

He is fully aware that if he does not win, he will end up in jail for the crimes he has committed.

And Biden stepping aside has vastly increased the odds of that happening.
If Harris wins, I imagine Biden pardons Trump and encourages governors to do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT